𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

It was the night before Cape Town test, Ishika was busy playing with Sammy because the latter requested, or rather ordered her. While the other side, Shardul was busy looking at the card Akhira gave him.

"I missed you so much Shishi." Sammy said as she put her dominos in a row. "You were not here on my birthday even."

"I am very sorry baba. I regret so much missing that occasion, but I have a compensation for that." Ishika said ruffling her hair. "We, as in just you and me, can go for shopping. We will get new clothes, and new toys of course. What say?"

Sammy gives her an high-five with a big grin.

"Shishi listen na! Call Shardul chachu please."

"Bacha, vo busy honge.."

"At least try. Please." Sammy said with a pout.

"Okay fine." she connects the call and gives the phone to Sammy.

"Hi chachuuu!" Sammy shouted in excitement as soon as he picked the call.

"Hi Sammio! How are you?" Shardul turned into a kid.

"7 year old!" Ishika said sarcastically.

"Any doubt? I will accept it any day." Shardul replied confidently. "You don't interrupt between me and Sammy."

"Yes Shishi." Sammy said.

"Changing teams Sam Sam! Not fair. I am not your favorite now, haina?" Ishika said melodramatically.

"Sammy tell her, I am your favorite." Shardul said.

And now Sammy was probably in biggest dilemma of her life.

"You both are!" She said innocently.

"One name!" They both said together.

"Say Mamma!" Ritika came and stood at the door.
"Now come on baba! Time for bed. Let her talk to chachu." Ritika said and Sammy ran to her.

"You reached safely na?" Shardul asked.

"Yes!"

"Meri aaii ko chinta ho rahi thi."

"Oh! Main unse subah baat kar lungi, abhi toh late hogya."

"Okayy!"

"Achha suniye!"

"Haan bolo."

"All the best! Kal ke liye, mujhe sab kaam dekhna hai, toh shayad kal na bol paaun."

"Its okay. Thankyou. And yeah, Akhira gave me the card. Thanks for that too." He said and disconnected the call.

'Card?' Ishika thought.
'Oh god that! He be thinking how dumb I am.'

~

Shardul was busy doing nothing, when someone knocked on his door.
'Bhagwan bachana agar Shreyas hua toh.'
He opened the door, and it was Prushti.

"Oh tum.." He said

"Can I come in Shard?" She asked putting up the most innocent face she could make.

"Uh okay, par yaar Shardul bol lo. Shard thoda.. Odd.. Lagta hai." He said in hesitation.

"Tumhe pasand nahi hai toh nahi bolungi." She said putting her hand on his shoulder, making him uncomfortable.