𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Wishing you a Holi filled with sweet moments and colorful memories to cherish forever. Happy Holi.✨

~

~

After wrapping up the series, the team flew to Lucknow for their next mission. While, Shardul and Ishika flew back to Mumbai.
They both went to their respective homes.

Ishika was surprised yet happy upon entering. Prithi had come their along with Aadhya and Akhira, and Ishika was reunited with the little friends she made in South Africa.

"What a pleasant surprise Prithi bhabhi!" She exclaimed and hugged her.
"Good that you came, had been a long time."

"I know right!" Prithi replied with her usual bright smile.
"Aadhu and Akku, they both were so excited about meeting you. And were so upset when they didn't find you here."

"Awww! Where are they?" Ishika asked.

"Inside, playing with Sammy." Prithi answered.

"And hopefully not dressing up Magic." Ritika added with a giggle.

"Ohh! By the way bhabhi, what finally brought you here?" Ishika asked.

"Your Ash anna had some shoot in Mumbai, so we all came." Prithi said.

"Great thought! Infact he should have such shoots every month, so you frequently visit us." Ishika said.

Prithi chuckled. "Yeah, so we, as in me, Rits and Devisha, decided to hang out together."

"Oh, ladies day out. And what about your kids?" She asked.

"They will stay with you." Ritika said immediately.

"So unfair mamma!" Ishika exclaimed.
"Don't those kids deserve a day out too?"

Prithi giggled and said, "So you think they would have spared us? They have already planned. Certainly smarter than their mommys."

"Oh than that's fine."

"By the way, I want to know the Valentine's story after coming back." Prithi said with a smirk.

"Arey it was nothing special." Ishika said.

"Vo hum decide karenge." Ritika said.

Later that day, Ishika dozed off Sammy and Aadhya to sleep because she herself had any energy to play with them. Akhira being a little older was a tough target, and Ishika knew very well that she is not a child who will be convinced by her 'importance of afternoon nap' lecture she gave to other two.

"So Miss Akhira, how's your school going?" She asked in teasing tone, its certainly worst thing you can ask a kid.

"Oh its going good." she replied confidentally.