𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

Mandatory Saturday update! 💁🏻‍♀

~

Almost a week passed by, and preparations for the engagement were on full swing. But Shardul and Ishika barely interacted with each other.
Busy in lives, they didn't plan a meet-up, and texts and calls were out of question, these awkward souls are never gonna do that.

A bright sunday morning, Ritika Sajdeh again in charge for waking her three kiddos up.

Well one of them was already up, after falling prey to Ritika's water attack.

"Such a cruel woman you are Rits." cried Rohit.

"Thankyouu!" She said pouring all the sarcasm she had.

"I wished you never met Virat, then he would have never taught you this."

"Fortunately I met him, and I know the golden trick!" Saying this she marched towards Ishika's room.

"Don't do this to the poor child.." pleaded Ro.

"Ishi! Wake up!" Ritika almost yelled it.

No response.

"Ishika!!" This time she shaked her.

"Ritika please, its sunday. Not today."Ishika mumbled.

"Ishika you need to go for shopping today, Shardul is coming to pick you up. Come on get ready, quickly!"

"Toh usse bhi bol do ki so jaaye. Its sunday. And the S in sunday stands for Sleep."

"So correct!" Rohit said as he yawned.

Ritika lost her cool again. She picked up the water bottle kept on the side table and poured it on Ishika's head.

"What the hell!! You wetted my favourite pillow." Ishika finally woke up.

"It will dry by night, now go and get ready."ordered Ritika.

"Sorry bacha I couldn't save you." Rohit looked down.

Ishika rubbed his back, "Atleast you tried."

'Circus' thought Ritika.

Ishika, while rubbing her eyes, went to the living room and sat on the sofa.
By now, Sammy was awake too.
Both Ro and Sammy followed her.
In no time, all 3 of them dozed off again, this time while sitting.

The bell ringed. Ritika came to open the door. And her eyes widened seeing the Sleep Seminar they were having.
She opened to door and found Shardul there.

"Good Morning Ritika bhabhi..." The trio caught his eyes too.

"Uhh! Some days I wish I could disown them." she murmured.

'Shaadi kar li toh isse bhi subah jagana meri hi responsibility ban jaayegi.' Thought a tensed Shardul.

"Ishika! Go get ready!" Ritika ordered, loud enough to wake her up.

"Okay okay" she replies with her hands raised.

After making him wait for like 40-45 minutes(revenge taken!), she finally comes.