𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Few days later, Rohit, Ritika and Samaira were back.
Ishika was in her room, engrossed in thoughts holding a book. Ritika was there too.

"Where are you lost? Padhlo varna galat treatment kar dogi kisi ka." Ritika chuckled and earned a glare from Ishika.

"Anything wrong? You are always gloomy these days." Ritika asked in a serious tone.

"I am confused." Ishika replied plainly.
"You know what? Shardul thinks he has fallen for me."

"Wow! Seriously?" Ritika got happy.
"He told you this?"

"Yes!"

"And you? Do you?"

"The way he explained, if that is how it happens, then.." Ishika said a took a pause.

"Then what?" Ritika asked with widened eyes.

"Yes!"

"And all this while, you were sad for this? Oh stupid girl! You should be happy."

"I am very confused." Ishika was on verge of crying. She went to Ritika and wrapped her arms around her from back and digged her face in her shoulder.

"Its okayy hota hai." Ritika said consoling her.
"Aye, listen! Vee and Nush have planned a get together tonight. You have to come."

"Mera man nahi hai." Ishika said.

"Mahi bhai and Sakshi bhabhi are coming too."

"Kab jaana hai?" She asked in excitement.

"7 p.m. Sharp!" Ritika said. "Sakshi bhabhi was so excited to meet you after so long."

"Me too!" Ishika was almost dancing.
"Where are bhaiya and Sammy?"

"Shopping! They will buy gifts for Zi, Vamu and others."

"Wow! It will be fun!"

"Your mood is most unstable thing I have seen." Ritika shook her head in disbelief. While Ishika gave her a huge grin.

In evening, everyone reached at Virushka's place.

Sakshi and Mahi were already there, they arrived in the afternoon itself.

Ishika went straight to Sakshi and hugged her.
"Bhabhii! I missed you so much!" Ishika explained.

"Hello baba! I missed you too. Kitna naraz hu tumse. Milne bhi nhi aayi." Sakshi complained.

"Sorry bhabhi! You know life these days right." Ishika said holding her ears.

"She was not even willing to come untill I told her ki aap log aa rahe ho. I wanted to keep it a surprise. But you know stubborn she is." Ritika said and Sakshi chuckled.

"Koi nahi!" Sakshi said pulling Ishika's cheeks.
"Aur Ishika tum, you stole our most shareef boy.. Hmm?"

"I didn't! They gave me." Ishika said with a pout.

"Achha where is Mahi bhai? Merko milna hai unse." Ishika asked.

"Jahan saare ladko ka huddle bana mile, vahan dekh lo." Anushka said.

"Ro bhai ki itni shikayatein hain na mere paas." Ishika said.

"Unke laadle bache tumhari baari nahi aane denge." Sakshi chuckled.

"Main dekh lungi sabko." Ishika said confidentally and went to meet him.

There, as anyone can expect, everyone had formed a huddle around Mahi bhai, and his Ro and Cheeku being his two arms.