𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

Apologies for updating after so long.
I got really busy with assignments. 🥺
Also the App is literally misbehaving these days. It rarely loads content even in good network. 😑

~

Next morning, Shruti being an early bird woke up. She came to the living room. And was surprised at the calm in a house at 7:30 in morning. She looked around and saw Ritika coming out of kitchen.

"Good morning, you are up already?" Ritika asked.

"Good morning bhabhi. Actually I woke at 5." Shruti said.

"What?" Ritika exclaimed loudly.

"Yeah." Shruti said. "Its very strange. Itni shanti vo bhi shadi wale ghar mein."

"Its Sharma House, Shruti. Yahan subah jaldi uthna gunah hai." Ritika said. "Yahan subah itni hi shanti hoti hai. But don't worry, the house today will be full of guests. Also fasten your seatbelts. Ishi ki shopping ki saari responsibility tumhari."

"Haan aap uski chinta mat kijiye. I will handle." Shruti assured.

"Okay, do another thing, abhi Maa is about to come. And if she gets to know she is still sleeping, she will be angry. Please usse utha do." Ritika requested, and Shruti looked at her with a puppy face, as if she wants to say a no, but can't.

"Relax ladies." Ishika said coming out of her room while yawning.

"Check from where Sun has rose." Ritika said to Shruti. Ishika glared at them.

"Nahi utho toh taunts, uth jaao toh taunts." She said.

"Okay, sorry." Ritika laughed loudly.
"Go open the door, the bell rung."

Ishika went to open the door and was stunned to find Shreshtha there.
"Hi." She greeted her.

"Hi Bhabhi."

"Tum subah subah? Everything alright?"

"Yeah yeah, absolutely fine, I actually baked some cupcakes, toh socha I should bring some for Sammy." Shreshtha said pointing to the bag she was carrying.

"Oh wow! But mere liye nhi." Ishika crossed her arms making a frown.

"Of course bhabhi, aapke liye bhi." Shreshtha said. Later Ishika took her inside and introduced her to Shruti.
In middle of the random talks the girls had started, Ishika asked Shreshtha.
"Shreyas nahi aaya?"

"Bhabhi, aisa ho sakta hai vo na aayein. He was on call with Rishabh bhaiya. Aa rahe honge." Shreshtha said.

After few minutes, Shreyas came there.
"Hi Bhabhi." He greeted Ishika with a side hug.

"Hi Shreyas. I am so glad tum dono aaye mujhse milne."

"Anytime bhabhi." Shreyas said.

"Actually, Shreshtha I need a small favour from you." Ishika said.

"Favour ki kya baat bhabhi, vo free hi rehti hai, kuchh karti thodi hai. Jo bologe kar degi." Shreyas said.

"Big B." Shreshtha glared at him.
"Bhabhi aap boliye."

"Yeah, actually, I want you to accompany Shruti to market. She needs to buy some stuff. And she has no idea of the Mumbai market.
Aur main nahi jaa paaungi, as you know, Suhasinies are coming over for muhurat today. Main jaaungi toh aaii ko achha nahi lagega."