𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

I wanted to include some moments from IPL, but seeing MI's situation, I guess I will not be able to even watch IPL. I have kind of given up this season, but I have faith my Paltan will bounce back stronger! 💙
Also, I took this weird kasam ki main ye season nahi dekhungi ab.

So, probably, I will skip the IPL part, and move forward to wedding, and conclude this story(and focus on mt studies because I have offline exams this semester😭).

Also, I am very confused about the wedding. Should it be a usual Hindu wedding or a typical Maharashtrian one?
I explored Maharashtrian rituals, and few of them are so sweet. 😩

~

March 27, 2022

It was MI vs DC, in Brabourne CCI, Mumbai.
And Ishika was anxious to some another level.
Though she hid it by indulging herself in playing with Sammy and Delphi, who came to support their fathers.

"Thank god Sammy got Delphi." Ishika said to Ritika.
"Else I was too scared, how will she enjoy once I go."

"I know right. Till yesterday she was asking about Agastya." Ritika said.

Later DC won the toss, and they invited MI to bat. 
Even after posting a respectable total of 177, and some decent wickets in the start, DC managed to bag the win.

After the match, Rishabh along with Shardul came to play with Sammy.

"Hi Sam." Rishabh greeted her cheerfully. But she crossed her arms with an angry pout, and looked to Ishika's side.
"Did I do something wrong Sammy?" Rishabh asked her.

"Very wrong." Sammy replied without looking at him. Ishika and Ritika laughed at her antics.

"Well you know, what wrong you have done." Ritika said.

"Sammy, you are angry at me too?" Shardul asked innocently.

"Of course. And Shishi too." Sammy said and Shardul looked at Ishika, who nodded her head in a no with a slight smile.

"Sorry bacha." Rohit came and ruffled Sammy's hair. "Sorry Ishu."

"You guys tried bhaiya, that's enough." Ishika said with an assuring smile.
"And vaise bhi, it was a Win-Win situation for me. Mr. Thakur I loved those shots."

"Hmmm hmmm." Ritika and Rishabh teased them.

"Vaise suna hai bhaiya, weddings bell soon." Rishabh said.

"Maine bhi suna." Shardul said. 

"Yes, Rishabh! Its happening." Ritika said in excitement. "After IPL. Their moms have started the preparation as well." 

"Wow, I am so excited." Rishabh almost jumped. "Main invite list mein tu hu na."

"NO!" Sammy said. 

"Baba is still angry?" Rohit asked.

"Iss hisab se toh Shardul bhai bhi invited nhi honge." Rishabh chuckled.

"No." Sammy said and went in to play with Delphi, and everyone looked at her with eyes wide open.

"Wow! Congratulations Shardul bhai, you are getting married without yourself." Rishabh said.

"She is not going to forget this any soon. Good luck Rishabh. Good luck Shardul." Rohit said, and went from there followed by Ritika.

Rishabh looked around and whispered, "Main kyu kheer mein namak ban raha hu." And went somewhere as well.

"Ummm...Sorry." Shardul rubbed the back of his neck and looked at the floor.

"Sorry? Kyun?" Ishika asked.

"You wanted MI to win this, and we just spoilt you wish." Shardul said, and Ishika bursted into laugh.
"Shardul, I wanted, but yeh toh game hai. One has to win, and another has to lose. Ab main ispe naraz hone lagungi, toh meri aadhi umar narazagi mein chali jaayegi. Agar sorry bolna hai, toh Sammy ko bolo." 

"To be honest I am very scared to talk to her. I hurt her." Shardul said with a frown.

"Come I will take you, and save you as well." Ishika held is hand slightly and asked him to follow.
"Sammy. Shardul chachu is here to meet you baba." She said ruffling her hair.

"You still angry at me Sam?" Shardul asked with shimmering eyes.

Sammy looked at Ishika and hugged her.
"Its okay na baby. He won, now we should ask for a treat."

"Treat? No. Shardul chachu. Let's draw. You know I am learning painting." Sammy said. And Ishika was surprised at the fact how quickly Sammy's mood changed.
Sammy took Shardul with her, Ishika followed.

"You know what Shardul, I am so jealous of the fact she loves you more than me."

Later both of them got busy with Sammy and Delphi in painting.
Rishabh joined them too.
And now there were actually five kids present there.

Ritika just stood there adoring them, and suddenly it clicked her mind that she should capture them.
She took out her phone and did the same.
And among those random photo, she got a perfect click of Sammy, Ishika and Shardul.

"I am getting this framed!" She exclaimed to herself
Later Ishan joined them too.

~

Hola people!
Thanks for scrolling till here.
I know this was a short one. I wanted to skip the IPL part, but I badly wanted to add this into the story.
Do hit the upvote button, and drop your valuable comments.
All kind of criticism and suggestions are welcomed.

Your own
Cricketophile 🤍