𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

Next morning, they were walking in the garden, as part of Ishika's observation on his leg movement.

"Hiiii!! Shard!!!" And extremely excited feminine voice strike their ears.

They both turned to see.

"Hi Prushtii! Tu yahan?" Shardul said and went towards.

'Ye kon hai.' Ishika thought.

"Bhul gya na tu, main aayi thi MBA karne South Africa, phir yahin reh gyi. Iss resort ki senior manager hu." Prushti said.

"Areyyy haan!" Shardul head palmed. "Kaisi hai tu?"

"Bilkul mast, tu bta. Ti kon aahe?[Who is she?]" she asked pointing towards Ishika.

"Ahh, She! She is my fiancee. Ishika. Dr. Ishika Sharma" Shardul said. "And Ishika she is my childhood friend Prushti Kamble."

"Hi!" They both greeted each other. Just then, Ishika receives a call. "Excuse me, this is important." She went to take the call.

While she was on call, her eyes were on Prushti and Shardul. 'Itna khush toh Shreyas ke sath bhi nahi hote.' she thought. 'Whatever, mujhe kya.' As soon she disconnects the call, she spots Shreyas passing by.

"Shreyas, idhar aana." She calls him.

"Ji bhabhi." He said like an obedient child.

"Kabse jaante ho Mr. Thakur ko?" she asked.

"Bohot pehle se." he replied. "Bohot khela hu iske sath."

"Aur unke dosto ko?"

"Almost sabko, mostly Mumbai cricket circle se hain toh obviously I know them. Kyu kya hua?"

"Vo kon hai?" She asked pointing towards Prushti.

"Heyyy bhagwan! Ye yahan kaise aayi. Aur tum Shardul ko uske paas akela kyu chhod aayi." Shreyas said in a worried tone.

Ishika gave him a confused look. "Kyun?"

"This girl is obsessed with Shardul since they were in 9th standard. Uski classmate thi vo. Baad mein vo MBA karne yahan aagyi aur yahin settle ho gyi."

"Toh Mr. Thakur koi bachhe nahi hain. He knows how to handle situations well."

"Uss bechare ko toh pata bhi nahi hai iski feelings ka. You better keep your boy safe." Shreyas said and went.

"Huh?" Ishika was left confused.
She went to her room and indulged herself in work. But all she could think of the visuals of Shardul and Prushti being happy together.

'Why am I being affected? Tujhe farak nahi padna chahiye Ishika. Mr. Thakur ki life hai. Aur unke dost. Unki choice hai vo kaise rahein unke sath.' Ishika thought.

She was sitting beside window, staring outside and indulged in reading a horror novel.
Just then Shardul comes.

'Itna sannata? Aur ye vahan khidki pe baithke kya soch rhi hai? So toh nhi gyi baithe baithe?' He asked himself.

He slowly goes to her and speaks in a low tone. "Ishika?"
She gets scared and screams, turns around and hold his arm tightly.

"Areyy main hu! Shardul! Mr. Thakur!" He said and caressed her hair.

"Aise darata hai kya koi?" She whined.

"Mujhe pata nahi tha tum darr jaaogi. I am sorry." He said and gave her a glass of water.