V

Gon's POV

I was just now getting dressed, Kaori, Arima, Kalluto and Alluka made plans to go to the spa, I wouldn't be doing much but getting a massage but just sitting in the atmosphere is so great. I'd put on some shorts and a tank top with a robe to wear over it. I grab my bag and start walking over to the area.

"Did they say first floor or third? Why do I always forget stuff like this" I mumble to myself.

"Gon is that you?" I hear Maki's voice.

"Maki? Goodmorning" I smiled.

"Goodmorning? You abandon me, then stay with some random boys who obviously just want to fuck you and you have the nerve to say good morning?"

"What..?"

"Yeah and now your walking around showing yourself like a whore, again.. you probably cheated last night didn't you"

"What is wrong with you!? I was having fun with some friends! And now I'm going to the spa, you can't be fucking serious Maki, I try and live for one second and you blow up, just leave me alone today.. please" I say turning around.

"Okay leave, like you always do" he says as I try to keep walking.

I'm on the verge of tears as I bump into something.

"Ouch" I say hurt from the stomach I just head bumped.

"Oh Good morning Gon, sorry I didn- wait are you okay?" Isamu said.

"Um yes I'm fine" I wipe my eyes.

"You sure?" Isamu says wiping a tear falling down.

"Yes.. it's okay.."

"I won't force you to tell me but I am here for you okay?"

"Thank you, I have to go though, Kalluto, Kaori, Rima, and Alluka are waiting so, I'll see you later" I say walking away as fast as possible.

Maki's always been so harsh on me, the only reason I deal with it is because I don't know if I'll find anyone else if I leave. He always tells me I won't anyways.. and I genuinely think he's right.

"Hey Gon! Goodmorning!" Alluka says coming up to hug me.

"Oh you're finally here, good morning" I see Arima smiling.

"Goodmorning guys, sorry I took so long" I hug back.

"No you're okay. Kaori and Kalluto are getting a facial right now, and we decided to just get massages all at once, that's okay right?" Alluka asks.

"Yeah of course" I say feeling some happiness return.

"Yup I heard after we'd have to go to this mandatory gala, it'll be at one of the beaches this time instead of the meeting room. I thought maybe we should look nice and relax before we attend" Rima smiles.

"Great, I might be leaving early I just got my face and nails done a couple days ago, but I can always go for a massage. What time is the gala?" I ask.

"I think she said 4:30 is when the butlers leave. She wanted everyone to get home at a reasonable time but there's some cars that'll leave later if you wanted to stay" Alluka responded.

"How fun! Thanks for telling me" I smiled as I found a chair to sit on while we waited on Kaori.
_________________________________

Killua's POV

"Seriously? You're probably right though" I say.

"Right, I don't know who else it would be, everyone loves Gon" Isa said.