LX

"Gon?"

I looked up to see Killua's face.

"Hey.. I didn't expect you to be here" I say as I put my bags down.

"I could say the same about you too" he chuckled. "You've been so busy"

"Yeah.. I know I know. I'm also ready to talk if you are. Seriously this time" I say.

He smiled. "I'm ready, but I know how bad you probably want to shower. We can talk once you get out" Killua says.

"You're right" I chuckled. "Thank you, I'll be back" I say as I walked toward the bathroom.

I wasn't sure if I should close the door so I left it cracked. I began undressing, I could already feel some of the stress being released.

It's been a long day, but I think everything will work out. I have an amazing team, and we planned so much. Everything will be fine, even me and Killua, he said he was ready to fix everything. I want to as well, I miss him..

I was in deep thought as I showered. I wonder if Killua was thinking about me too.

I turned off the water and pulled my towel down.

I put on some boxers and a tank top but as I got out to get my lotions and perfume I noticed they were already set out, in the same way I always organize them. Killua really knew me best.

"Thank you for unpacking the lotio- did you unpack my clothes?" I say noticing my suitcase empty.

"Of course, I started a while ago" Killua laughed. "You brought a shit ton of stuff but, that was kind of expected.. I left your suitcases with the butlers" he continued.

I stared at him before tackling him onto the bed and into a hug, he immediately welcomed my embrace.

"Thank you" I say in his ear as I sat on top of him.

"You deserve it.. but.. I'm not sure we can have a conversation like this" Killua chuckled.

"You sure we can't?" I smirked.

"W-we kind of could but.." he says looking down.

I quickly understood what he was referring too and laughed. "Okay I'll spare you tonight" I laughed.

I got off of him and walked over to the dining area in our suite, it was quite pretty honestly, there were roses in the middle of the table and fancy little furniture to compliment the ambience.

"Let me know where you want to start" Killua says as he sat down.

"From the beginning I guess.

"Um" Killua responds.

"Guess I'll be more specific.. what made you and Rai so close? How did you two meet, specifically" I ask.

"Well we met that day when I didn't call you to get me, do you remember that?" Killua asks.

"I think so.. was it the same day I met him too?" I ask.

"Yes it was" he says.

"Mhm"

"He simply just came up to me, we started talking and he opened up to me quite quickly. He was cool and I was trying to be more open to people" he says making me raise an eyebrow.

"Okay but what about a couple days after, I saw your posts with him. You two were together a lot, and then he got invited to the tennis match?! For what? Not to mention he was practically begging to get his dick sucked by you!" I say starting to feel angry.

"Whoa wait, sorry can we take a couple steps back. First of all, what posts?"

"The pictures and videos you posted when you guys would hang out, he was basically all over you in those too" I say sassily looking away from him.