LVIII

Killuas POV

"Huh?" I say.

"Feel free to come to my show" Gon repeats.

"Is everything okay?" I say feeling confused.

"Killua I have to go. But I said what I said so, see you there.. maybe" He says.

"Wait! We need to t-" I began before being cut off by the sound of the phone hanging up.

What was that? Did the letter work? Does he want to get back together? Does he want to be friends?

As a million thoughts raced through my mind I eventually calmed myself down and just appreciated that I'd be able to see Gon. I laid back down and continued studying for the upcoming quiz I had and eventually fell asleep.

Next day

I woke up feeling a lot better than usual, I wasn't doing much but working out with Tova and Isamu then we'd get breakfast.

"I swear I hit 250 last week, it was a PR it's not like I could do it now" Isamu says as I walked in.

It's only 11 in the morning and he's already showing off

"I'm pretty sure everyone's hit 2 before, it's an easy squat too" Tova replied.

"Okay it was a bench press, not a damn squat. Don't be jealous" Isamu says.

"I think you need to stop trying to compete with me, everyone knows I hit that 4 times within 20 seconds" Tova says as I made myself visible.

"And I lifted it in 10" I say as I walked closer to them.

"Where'd you even come from" Isamu says.

"Really? Show us then, I was trying to get Isa to show me the amazing PR he set" Tova laughed.

"Sure" I say as I found myself a barbell and measured out the weights to be 250.

"I'll count you down for 10" Tova says.

"I'm ready" I say as I held it on my back.

"All right, go!" Tova says as I bent down to do the first squat.

Obviously I struggled as anyone would with 250 pounds added onto their own weight but I was on my third rep when I heard someone come in.

"Hey babe!" I hear as I looked to see Kaori, accompanied by Arima and Gon.

I was too distracted from seeing Gon that I let the weights pull me back. I stumbled and dropped the weights down to regain my balance.

"Hey princess" Tova says as he hugged Kaori.

"Oh shit, you okay?" Isamu says as he tried to hide his laughter.

I couldn't even pay attention long enough to respond to Isamu.

Gon. Why is he here?

"What's going on" I say quietly to Isamu.

"We'll just be walking on the treadmill until you guys are ready, bye!" Arima says pulling Gon.

"That was her idea!" Gon says as he waved to us.

"Are you talking about Gon?" Isamu asks.

"Duh I'm talking about Gon and his fucking friends walking in here randomly and no one telling me a thing! Or did you think I was talking about how nice the weather is?!" I say annoyed.

He chuckled. "Calm down, I didn't even invite them. Tova did" Isamu says.

"I don't know if we should be together right now" I say as I felt my heart beating faster.