XXV

Killua's POV

It was slightly after 8, I'd already dropped off Gon's package and I was finally leaving to see him. I opened my door grabbed the present I got, and left.

It was always a peaceful walk to the garden, I could see Gon, in a dark green dress and tall heels, admiring the flowers like he usually does. I slowly snuck behind him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hey you" I say kissing his cheek.

"Killua!" he says hugging me back tight.

"You look so good, as usual" I smiled.

"You do too, I'm so lucky" he says looking into my eyes.

He's so sweet.

"Oh and I almost forgot, open this" I say handing him the small box.

"Oh no, baby what is this" he says.

"What's wrong"

"What did I tell you about buying me stuff "

"Oh shut up, open it" I say as he looks up at me.

He begins opening it. "Killua.. are these real?!"

"Of course they are" I respond.

I'd purchased two 4.0 carat diamonds, and had turned them into earrings for Gon.

"How much was this?!" he says.

"Only a little over 50 grand"

"Killua! Why would you get something so expensive?" he looks at me as he slightly blushed.

He's so cute when he's mad.

"Because it's for you, and you're worth it" I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you.. but you don't have to do this, you know?" he replies.

"I told you get use to receiving gifts, I wanna spoil you. Let me put them in for you" I say.

"Okay, okay.. here you go" he hands me the box.

I gently found where the hole was and carefully slid it in.

"It doesn't hurt right?" I ask.

"No I actually haven't felt anything yet, did you finish?"

I laughed. "Yes I did" I smiled.

"Do they look good?"

"A little too good" I get out my phone and aim the camera at him. "Smile" I say happily as I take the picture.

"You're so adorable" I say.

He blushes. "Can I see?" he asks as I show him.

"They're so beautiful.. thank you again Killua" he says hugging my neck.

I hugged him back and slowly rubbed his waist down to his hips.

Every part of his body is so perfect, I wish I didn't have the temptation to feel it every time I'm with him.

"Are you ready to go now?" I ask.

"I'm not sure where we're going but sure" he laughs.

I laugh too as I grab his hand and walk towards the bar we went to. It was always so nice walking with Gon, just being with him made me better, he always makes sure I'm okay, my families okay, and that I'm focused. He's so perfect.

"Oh I remember now! I didn't know you wanted to go today" he says looking at me.

"I didn't either but then I thought, why not" I shrugged as we sat down.