XLVIII

Killua's POV

"Are we there yet?" Mika asks.

"No." I say as I felt myself maxing out my patience.

"It says we'll be there in 10 minutes Mika" Gon says looking at the GPS.

"Where does this bitch live, we've been driving for like an hour" Mika wined.

"Pretty sure she lives in Aoyama" Isamu says.

"Aoyama's only 20 minutes from the shop though" Mika says.

"Aoyama's a big suburb baby" Yasu says.

"I guess, this is just taking long" Mika says.

Why can't she just relax and shut the fuck up.. this is getting unbearable.

The only reason I agreed to take Mika with us is because Yasu said she was getting better, no more cheating, no more lying, no more being an annoying ass person in general.. plus that's his girlfriend but still. I already wanna be at home, the least she could do is just enjoy the car ride, it's not even like it's cramped or anything. She could honestly lay down if she wanted.

Gon gently touched my arm, I looked over at him. "Are you okay?" Gon mouthed to me.

I smiled and nodded.

I'm always okay when I'm with Gon.

I grabbed his hand and held it until we got to the house.

"Holy.. is this the house?" Mika says staring out of the window.

"This is nice.. very nice, I can't believe people live like this" Yasu says.

"Yup, I was told to just park in the front so.. let's go" I say as I turn the car off and open my door.

"And you said this is Kulana's, as in Kulana Mizate?" Isamu asks as he gets out as well.

"Yup, same one from high school" I say.

"Isn't she only 20 though..?" Isamu asks as I go to help Gon out of the truck.

"Mhm, I guess inheritance money goes a long way when it's invested" I say opening his door.

"Thank you Killua, I can get out just fine though" Gon says.

"Gon, this truck is lifted a couple feet off the ground, your legs aren't long enough to just get down by yourself. I don't want you to get hurt, so come here" I say holding my arms out.

"This is embarrassing though! At least make sure no one's watching.. please?" Gon says as I smirk.

I look around and look back at him. "Come here" I say as he turns to me.

I picked him up by the waist and put him down.

"Aw how cute" Isamu teased.

"Killua you said no one was looking!" he says covering his face.

"I never said that" I say laughing.

"You don't need to be embarrassed Gon, this is a big truck" Isamu laughed.

"Still!" Gon says as I take his hand.

"Let's go you little crybaby" I say as I notice Yasu and Mika already at the door.

"You guys are so embarrassing.." Gon pouts.

"You love it though" I say kissing his forehead.

"Get a room please" Isamu says.

"You can really leave" I say as we approach the front porch.

"Trust me, I will the second we enter this house" Isamu says as I roll my eyes.