XLIV

Killua's POV

I heard Gon sigh as I approached our garage.

"Tired?" I asked looking over at him.

"A little, yeah" he responded.

"Aw, you should've said something" I say.

"It's not like that Killua it's just been a long day" Gon says.

"I know, you must've been busy ever since I left" I say as I got out.

"Mhm, it wasn't for nothing though.. a lot of progress was made, by the way Tova and Kaori are spending the night, it was only Kaori at first but he showed up when we were meeting with my team and came home with us" Gon says making me smile from what happened in the car with my family.

I went to open the door for him. "That's fine, but tell me how everything went" I say as I watched him jump out.

"Really good honestly, Kaori and Kurapika helped me and came up with this amazing concept.. because remember how I told you doing every style of clothing might overwhelm me?" Gon says.

"Yeah, understandably" I say as we walked into the house.

"Well we thought since my whole branding would be surrounding sets, every item should be apart of a set" Gon says.

"And that means..?" I say making him laugh.

"So say you buy a bag, that bag has a specific outfit attached to it, a perfume, or other accessories you know?" Gon says going up the stairs.

"Mhm, that sounds really smart and I don't know if I've ever heard of anyone else doing it, you really like the concept?" I ask following him to our room.

"I love it, do you like it?" he asks looking at me.

"I love it too, it really reflects who you are and it's a good for marketing" I say pulling his waist to me.

"I'm glad, I was excited to tell you the most" Gon smiled and kissed my neck.

I blushed as I watched him walk away to go change.

"Wait are you about to shower?" I ask.

"Mhm" he says.

"Can I come..?" I say still a bit taken back.

He laughed. "Yes love, come on" he says as he opened the door wider.

I smirked as I walked in our bathroom.
____________________________________
Gon's POV

3 days later

Killua and I finally finished the week off, he'd been staying over at other peoples houses for the past days so it had been a while since we were together. I was currently at home with Kalluto and Kaori, Killua was with Isamu and Tova at the gym.

"And he's still coming?" I ask.

"Yeah.. he says he still wants so see me which is sweet but.. I don't know, he just makes me feel like I'm being dramatic sometimes, I don't want to hold my feelings in but I don't know how he'll react" Kalluto says.

"That is sweet, I don't think you should be nervous though he definitely cares about you" Kaori says.

"Well we've been arguing lately, and it's because I can get jealous sometimes and I never know if I'm just being possessive" he says.

"Oh no, that is an issue but I don't think it should be something to affect you guys.." I say.

"Right, I actually use to get pretty jealous when it came to Tova but just be completely honest, and let him know it really bothers you" Kaori says.