XLVI

Gon's POV

Kaori gasped loudly.

"Kaori Stop!" I whisper yelled.

"This is exciting though, how do you expect me not to be excited!" she whispered back.

"But we're in public, don't embarrass me" I say.

"Maybe you shouldn't have told me in public dummy" Kaori says.

"Well if I waited you would've gotten upset that I didn't tell you sooner" I say crossing my legs.

Kaori rolled her eyes. "True.. so, was it good?" Kaori asks.

"Y-yes.. we came pretty fast though" I say.

"It was that good?!" Kaori asks getting louder.

"Kaori! Whisper!" I say.

"Sorry, sheesh. So you guys lost it to each other? That's so cute" Kaori asks.

I nodded. "Yeah, I feel so much more connected to him, I wonder if he feels the same" I say.

"Awwww, of course he does!" Kaori hugged me.

"Public!" I say.

Kaori and I were currently in the waiting area of the office, Kurapika was dealing with the logistics of the meeting because they wanted to prepare before we arrived. He almost looked stressed, and but I was thankful for him, I needed the extra help.

"Who was bottoming and who was topping?" Kaori asks.

"You're so embarrassing" I say covering my face.

"What? It's an important question" Kaori insists.

"Killua's a top.." I say quietly.

"Aw, so did it hurt?" she asks.

"Did what hurt?" someone says as I looked up to see Kurapika.

"Nothing!" I say. "Um so what are the updates, are we set to go?" I ask.

"Not quite, but the room should be ready in no more than 2 minutes" Kurapika says.

"What are we even waiting for, shouldn't they've had all this ready?" Kaori complained.

"I know I know, they're trying their best though" Kurapika says as he typed on his phone.

"It's fine, we were a couple minutes early" I say noticing the time.

I felt Kaori nudge me. "So.." she says as I turned to her.

"Not talking about this right now" I say rolling my eyes. "How's everything with Tova?" I ask.

"Really good to be honest, he's been a little busy though.. so we're gonna go on a date tonight, to kind of rekindle. We miss each other" she says looking down.

She's so in love, she acts so out of character when it comes to him.

I smiled. "It's so cute how shy you get when you talk about him" I laughed.

"I definitely do not ge-" Kaori began.

"Okay looks like it's ready, let's go to the elevators" Kurapika says.

"Cool!" I say getting up to follow.

I heard Kaori pout but also get up with me, Kurapika pressed one of the buttons and soon enough we were lifted up to the fourth floor, it'd been reserved for us.

"Morning Minzika, and hello Ms. Nari, I don't think we've met in person" Kurapika says as he entered the room.

Did he say Nari? As in Nari Katsuji?