XXII

Gon's POV

"Maybe I should start working out, why am I so tired!" Kaori groans.

"We did kind of stray from where we were suppose to go.. but we're almost there so calm down" I say.

"Is that smoke?" Arima says.

"Damn, they must've started without us" Kaori says.

"I was never into wilderness stuff so I don't really mind if they did it already" I say walking toward the area.

"Why did they make it so big? What the hell" Arima says as we begin to see the enormous camp fire.

"Is that a cat?!" Isamu yelled as we approached the campsite.

"Yeah Gon found him" Arima yelled back.

"Oh you guys finally came back! What took so long" Tova yelled out.

"What made you guys create a forest fire" Kaori responded.

"It's not that big" Killua responds.

"It's actually massive.." I say chuckling.

"That was their doing" Isamu says sitting on a rock.

"It'll go down eventually guys calm down!" Tova says as I walked to Killua.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey darling" Killua smiled hugging me.

"How was wood hunting" I say hugging back.

"Pretty good, we found some pretty quickly. Just wondering why you guys took an hour, I noticed the cat"

"He's cute isn't he! We were trying to find wood but I heard some noises and I noticed him, we kind of got lost on the way back" I say looking up to him.

"Aw, you're so gentle. He is really cute though, I've always loved cats, it's cute you do too" he says making me blush slightly.

"I'm never doing that shit again" Alluka yells out of breathe.

"It wasn't that bad Alluka calm down" Shino says.

"What happened?" Tova asks.

"Oh um a snake was chasing us for a few minutes" Kalluto says as I look at Killua.

"A snake?" Killua says looking back at me as we both laughed.

"It was scary!" Alluka pouts going into her tent and closing it.

"And why the fuck is the fire so big?!" she says coming out once more.

"It's not even that big" Tova wined.

"So I brought s'mores ingredients.. but, what about dinner?"  Arima says.

"We might as well call the butlers, I'm not doing anymore fucking walking" Kaori says walking towards her tent.

"Got it" Isamu says walking away.

After finally getting in touch with the butlers Alluka and Kaori were helping me cook the hotdogs that were dropped off.

"Hey so whatever happened with Zima and Sumi, they've just been.. gone" Kaori mentions.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Zima made her go home with her. I know Sumi loves her sister but, I feel bad she gets dragged around.." I say feeling a little sad.

"Seriously? I didn't get to see much of her but I thought Zima and I would be friends" Alluka adds.

"I know! Looks are deceiving, especially when they're backed up by actions" Kaori says.