XXXV

Gon's POV

"I'll definitely be coming over multiple times a week" Kaori says rolling around in my bed.

"You act like Tova's house isn't just as nice" I laughed.

"I totally forgot about that, make it like once a week then" Kaori laughs.

"Whatever you want" I smiled as I helped Gotoh organize my things.

We made it to the new house, it was so beautiful, and Kalluto had some of it furnished, just with my room and the living room. I had no idea how I'd repay him. Kaori, Gotoh, and I were currently unpacking some of my things, Killua and Tova had went out to get some groceries for the kitchen.

"I can't wait to decorate this place" I say.

"It sounds kind of tiring though, this place is so big, do you know what colors you wanna do yet?" Kaori says.

"Hm.. honestly no, there's so many options" I say. "What colors do you think I should do Gotoh?" I ask.

"Personally, I think you should do tones of gray, it goes well with a lot of colors and you can choose how dark or how light you want it" Gotoh replied.

"That'd be perfect! That's such a good idea Gotoh!" Kaori says as Gotoh smiled.

"It really is, that means I could add whatever color I want as accents, I'll have to see what Killua thinks" I say excitedly.

"I'm glad I could help" Gotoh says slightly blushing.

"And Gon you know if you need help call me okay? Don't overwhelm yourself" Kaori says as I sat down next to her.

"I'll be okay, I actually felt a lot more relaxed when we first got here, this neighborhood is so peaceful"

Kaori sighs. "I'm glad, I feel the same way too, I guess I'm just sad we won't be living together anymore" 

"Aw, don't worry about that, you know we'll still be able to see each other whenever"

"I know but I'm just scared you'll get too busy for me"

"Kaori, now you know I can't survive without you, so stop"

"Okay okay I don't know I'm just worried" Kaori says frowning.

"Don't, the year just started anyways, no one's gonna want to book me for anything right now" I say as I heard a knock on the door.

"Mind if I get it Prince?" Gotoh says.

"I don't mind, and you can just call me Gon, we're friends!" I say smiling.

"I don't know if I can but I'll try" Gotoh smiled as he opened the door.

"What's up Gotoh" I hear Tova say.

"Welcome back Earl and Prince" Gotoh says letting them in.

I smiled seeing Killua walking over to me. "Hey princess" Tova says as Kaori walks over to him.

"The room looks nice so far" Killua says holding my hands.

"Thanks! I wanted to wait until you got back to ask what you wanted for it" I say.

"You wanted me to help?" he says.

"Obviously, you'll be here too you should decide how we decorate"