XXXIX

Gon's POV

"That was all the news, but we were hoping you'd stay for dinner" Ms. Kikyo says.

"We can't mother, our furniture will be coming soon" Killua says.

Obviously I wanted to stay but Killua and I did need to get home.

"Furniture?" Mr. Silva questioned.

"Yeah for our home, we went out today" Killua says.

"Oh no, you could've told the butlers! You need to be careful, no one bothered you did they Gon?" Ms. Kikyo asks.

"N-no everyone was fine it was okay!" I say nervously.

Hopefully Killua doesn't get in even more trouble.

"Exactly, it was fine. We wore hats and it was a high end store, we don't need butlers for everything" Killua says.

"Still be more cautious, especially when you're with Gon" Mr. Silva says.

"And I'm gonna call Canary right now to escort you out and stay with you!" Ms. Kikyo says getting up.

I looked at Killua. "Nope, we're good so have a nice night I'll come back later" Killua says pulling me away with him.

"Don't worry about her. I'll call it off, see you soon" Mr. Silva says.

We walked towards the elevator and Killua immediately pushed the button as we got in.

"I'm sorry about her, she can be so dramatic" Killua says hugging me.

"It's perfectly fine you don't need to apologize, I can tell she just cares about you" I smiled.

"It's still annoying though.." Killua says as I felt the elevator stop.

"I told you it's okay, plus I like your parents, obviously you need to live for you but these events can be really fun" I say as we got out.

"Not when they'll probably invite the royals in Japan who have shitty kids" Killua says as we walked to the car.

"Their children? What's wrong with them?" I ask.

"Well there are a lot of people like Kiara or Maki here, mainly in the hierarchy, which is the main reason why I don't like going to the events" Killua says.

"When you say that, it makes more sense.. I wouldn't want to either, but like you said, you won't have time so we probably won't be able to come around every week or two so it'll be fine" I say as Killua opened the door for me.

"Yeah, I know.. especially now that I have you to keep me sane. Speaking of you, you didn't have to cover for me, don't get in the habit of sacrificing yourself" Killua says shutting my door.

"I didn't want you to get in trouble Killua, your parents probably would've went crazy, I won't do it anymore as long as it's not absolutely necessary" I say as I watched him get in.

"I guess, thank you though.." Killua says.

"Of course baby" I smiled.

"Now put your seatbelt on so we can take care of this" Killua says as I nod.

30 minutes later

"I want these in the room to the right, don't worry about organizing it though! These pink ones I want in the room next to that, the dresser and gray furniture will be in the master, and the rest will be in the dining room" I smiled.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, I noticed it was Kaori. "Um I have to take this so Killua will show you.. babe I have to take this call can you come help?" I yelled out to Killua as he was still setting up the TV.