VI

Gon's POV

"We're here we're here!" Alluka squeals.

"It's so pretty!" Kaori says as they squeal together. The ride was about 30 minutes so it wasn't bad but I definitely was ready to eat and stretch, plus it was getting hot.

"Can we get out yet mister?" Arima asked.

"Not yet Princess Arima, they're counting for our cars to make sure everyone made it, they'll give me a thumbs up when they're done" our butler smiled.

After a couple minutes we were finally released and able to walk to our areas. We were still told to stay with our families just like before, so I expected Maki to hopefully be with his own family.

"Oh I see him, there's Bardot and my dad!" Kaori says taking my hand.

"Gon, Kaori!" Goro squeals hugging us.

"You come here too Bardot" Goro puts an arm out as Bardot joins in on the group hug. I missed my family.

"Have you guys been having fun, we don't get to see each other that much now" I ask.

"Of course, it's all so beautiful, we're literally on a beach, in bathing suits in Hong Kong, how could I not love it" Goro says.

"It really is.. I've been relaxing a lot, thank you for bringing me" Bardot says shyly.

"You don't even have to thank us, of course you were going to come!" I smiled.

"I'll now ask for everyone to be seated as we hold our second event for our pre coronation! We ask that you stay within the restaurant for the next hour and butlers for each age group will leave at 5:30, 7:30, and 10 and you'll be free to go, please enjoy fine dining and live music for the next hour! Thank you!" the announcer says as I notice Maki across the room staring at me.

"Hi! I'll be serving you this evening. What drinks can I get started for your highnesses?"

"Hey! Can I just take a water?" Goro responds.

55 minutes later

"Are you for real Gon? Kaori how have you not killed him yet." Goro says.

"He's not even that bad Goro.. seriously" I say eating my food.

"He definitely is Gon, to be honest, all the things he's done to you are grounds for a breakup, just saying" Kaori adds.

"Yes, excuse my bluntness but you shouldn't let him treat you that way Prince" Bardot says.

"I never liked that foolish boy anyways.." Goro says.

"He wasn't always so moody though, he's just been stressed lately, plus he always makes it up to me, he cares about me.." I say seeing some people get up to be go swim.

"Gon its just the truth, no one likes seeing you all sad" Kaori hugs me.

"I'll think about it, I'm gonna be alone for some time" I say walking down from the restaurant.

I walked to a secluded lounge area that was reserved us and sat down. I wanted to cry, thinking of all of the things Maki's said and done to me, he really wasn't always like this. I pulled my knees to my chest and played a game on my phone trying to distract from my feelings.
__________________________________

Killua's POV

Ever since this dinner began I've been watching Gon, just to make sure he's okay of course, until I notice him leave.

"Uh I'm gonna.. use the bathroom, be right back"

"I'll let mom know when she gets back" Illumi said.

I followed Gon to where I think he went and to no surprise, I spotted an alone, sulking, but still cute, Gon.