XXVII

Killua's POV

10 a.m.

I'd woken up to missed calls and texts from Gon, I didn't necessarily want to ignore him but, my rage got the best of me.

Last night, pictures of 'The World's Cutest Royal Couple' were plastered all over social media and television. Maki Huxley and my boyfriend Gon Freecss, I hadn't told anyone about this situation because it's embarrassing. The one time I fall for someone, they use me.

I didn't know what I was gonna do about Gon's gifts, I'd already spent over 75 million on him, and they're not necessarily refundable. Today was the gift exchange anyways, I didn't have time to worry about that, I needed to be ready to be on live TV.

*Knock*

I opened the door. "Hm?" I hummed.

"Are you good? Gon was crying he said it's because you weren't responding and he thinks he made you upset" Isamu says.

My heart dropped knowing he cried, but I couldn't get involved.

"We're fine, just been busy" I respond.

"Okay, well, he's in his room, did you wanna go talk?" Isamu asks.

"I can't right now" I say.

"Okay? Did you wanna come down and eat?"

"No" I say wanting to avoid seeing Gon.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, stop being a little shit"

I roll my eyes. "I'll tell you, just don't tell anyone else"

"Finally, you're so private" he says coming in.

I close the door and lock it. "Gon was using me" I say.

"Gon? Your boyfriend?" Isamu asked.

"I don't know if he's even my boyfriend anymore but.."

"What do you mean he was using you?"

"Well to start off with, he invited Maki to the fashion show, and I heard him in the car with him, saying how Gon should leave me already because Gon's only with me to make him jealous" I say.

"How do you know that's true though? I can't see Gon doing any of that"

I pulled out my phone to show him the pictures. "This is what confirmed it" I say.

"I still think you should calm down, have you talked to him yet?"

"No, I don't want to, if I do I know I'll get even more upset with him" I say sitting down.

"Maybe you should try, he looked really sad, why would he be sad if he was just using you"

"Don't know, and to be honest I really don't care at the moment, isn't the secret santa happening at 1, I'm gonna go relax at the spa" I say walking to my closet.

"Sure, text me when you're done" Isamu says walking out.

I looked through my closet trying to find my robe, until I noticed one of Gon's skirts, he'd left it. I stared at it just thinking of him, I really do love him, does he seriously just think of me as some type of pawn?

I began my journey to the spa, I really needed to relax, I really didn't plan on getting my heart broken this week. I missed Gon so much, everything we did felt so real there's no way he doesn't love me.. Maybe I will try and talk to him, right before the show.

I opened the door to the spa, it was my first time actually walking in, it was really nice. "Hello Prince Killua, how may we serve you this morning" the clerk says bowing.