Information About This Story - Please Read!

Description:

After Daniel and Demonic got married and took over the kingdom, they had 2 children. A son, Huro Farian, and a daughter, Zila Alexanders. Huro and Zila are in high school, along with their cousins, Ria and Quin. They are Alex and Leon's children.

Huro struggles with school. Since he is half-wolf, he has to hide his real form to look like a human. However, most species believe that humans are monsters who kill without reason. So, a specific group of people decided to bully and abuse him. Those people were Zack and his friends, Erin, Blake and Seth.

Zack is a dragon. The dragon species is quite rare to see. Dragons usually keep to their own and don't communicate with other species, to keep them safe away from humans. Even though Dragoniea has its own school for dragons to keep the dragons separated from others, Zack went to a multi-specie high school.

The thing that people don't know, is that Zack is the Prince of Dragoniea, Queen Hirai and King Luke's son. The only people who are allowed to know about Zack, are other royalty like Huro. Zack does not know that Huro is also a prince and knows about his secret. He's the Prince of the United Kingdom of Cats, Wolves, Demons and Vampires, son of King Demonic and King Daniel.

When Zack notices that Huro is acting suspiciously one afternoon after sport, he follows Huro into a forest nearby the school. It's then that he finds out that Huro is a wolf cross vampire hybrid and that he is actually the heir to the throne, like him. This gives him hope that everything will change since he's known a little secret since he was 13.

However, this is just the beginning of their story together. Throughout this story, they go through obstacles big and small. Together, they slowly begin to form feelings. Is it meant to be, or will it be the thing that ruins everything?

Description of Characters:

Daniel:

Full Name: Daniel Alexanders

Gender: Male

Age: 39

Species: Humanoid Wolf

Mother: Maria

Father: Ateil

(Both deceased)

Looks: Very short, short brown hair faded into a lighter shade of brown, light brown skin, dark brown eyes, fluffy wolf ears and tail that matches hair colour, single scar over the right eye.

Demonic:

Full name: Demonic Farian

Gender: Male

Age: 40

Species: Vampire cross Demon

Fathers: Reign and Logan

Looks: Tall, medium black hair faded into grey, pale white skin, red eyes with black slitted pupils, slash mark over the right eye.

Reign:

Full name: Reign Farian

Gender: Male