17부

Wei Wuxian was walking around Lanling with Guang-Jun by his side.

"Guang-Jun-ah! I'm so happy Mother let us go by ourselves."

The cat just meowed as he moved closer to Wei Wuxians' leg. Wei Wuxian was wondering around, buying things he'd like and socializing with other people. Though people would tend to avoid him since... Well he's a Wen... But he just smiles it off... Despite the fact people glare and spit words at him... He smiles... He... Mmm...

Wei Wuxian now walked a not so very crowded street, feeling a little down but he still had a smile on his face.

"Guang-Jun-ah. You think it was a good idea?"

The cat hissed.

"Guang-Jun-ah You know I-"

Wei Wuxian stopped when he heard someone shout loudly.

"Guang-Jun-ah! Let's go!"

Wei Wuxian ran towards the noise and what he saw made his blood boil. Four men were pulling a girl to them while one boy in gold pulled the girl to himself.

"GIVE HER BACK! LET MIANMIAN GO!"

The boy desperately pulled the crying girl to him but he was pushed to the ground.

"Hah! What can a little kid like you do?"

"Y-Young Master Jin! Help me please!"

A man then placed his hand under the girl's skirt, making her cry.

"LET HER GO!"

All attention went to Wei Wuxian, who had his sword out.

"A Wen?!"

"Let her go... Right. Now."

Guang-Jun hissed besides him while dragon scales portruded on Wei Wuxians' face.

"Just stay out of this kid! And no one will get hurt!"

"I said... LET. HER. GO!"

Wei Wuxian ran with Guang-Jun as they attacked the men. Wei Wuxian pulled the girl and pushed her gently to the boy in gold. Wei Wuxian, for a ten year old, was specially trained by Wen Ruohan. Not even 5 minutes later, the four men were down on the ground bleeding.

"What is wrong with men doing as they pleased?!"

Wei Wuxian scowled as he wiped Suibian clean.

"E-Ergh! She wore that dress! What do you expect us to do?!"

"A skirt is not an invitation!"

Wei Wuxian pointed Suibian at them.

"Women can wear whatever they want because it's not for you! So can men!"

Wei Wuxian stabbed Suibian to the ground.

"If she raped him then why did his penis get hard?! That is the same with If he raped her then why did she moan! The simple answer to your dumb questions is that that is how the body reacts!"

Wei Wuxian placed Suibian back to it's scabbard.

"Many suffer from this because of dumb stupid people like you! Women are not objects nor slaves nor nobodies! Women can lead and women! Women are human too! A weak man is not a looser for he is stronger than you for knowing that he is who he is."

Wei Wuxian turned around.

"Get lost, filthy maggots."

The four men scurried away from the place, leaving only an angry Wei Wuxian and the two kids guarded by Guang-Jun. The dragon scales slowly disappeared as Wei Wuxian looked at the two.