33.5부

Wen Xu faced the floor. "Why am I... In this mess again?"

Lan Xichen had Wei Wuxians' ribbon as his forehead ribbon. Wei Wuxian had Jin Zixuans' headpiece on him and Lan Xichens' forehead ribbon tied to his thigh. Jin Zixuan was missing his trousers. Nie Huaisang had Wei Wuxians' pants on his head. Wen Chao and Wen Zhuilu were half naked. Dy LiWe and QiWe were in messed up clothing and so was Beom Ryo. Xue Yang was scratching his butt to avoid pooping.

They all knelt in the Ancestral hall, kneeling before Lan Qiren and the elders.

Lan Qiren exhaled, glaring at Lan Xichen. "I expected great from you as the Sect Heir... And this is the behavior you show to the clan?!"

Wei Wuxian kept his head low. As much as possible, he wants to behead Lan Qiren.

"Sex Before Marriage? Alcohol Intake? Disregarding your curfew and responsibilities?!" Lan Qiren slammed his hand on the table.

Lan Xichen rolled his eyes. He couldn't care less if the Cloud Recesses turned into a gay bar. This place was damned with Divine Punishment after all.

"I hate to say this as your uncle- And as your master but Lan Huan." Lan Xichen flinched.

"Your title as Sect Heir will be moved to your Younger Brother." His head flung up.

He stared at Lan Wangji, who had a calm face. For the first time in years... He couldn't read the expression Lan Wangji had.

"Hah... Hahahaha! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Lan Xichen bursted out laughing, nearly falling down to the floor.

"Xichen-ge?" Wei Wuxian held his back but Lan Xichen continued to laugh.

"What is so funny, Lan Huan?" An Elder stood up, disgraced.

"Eheh... Wow! So this!- This is the reason I've been looking for." Lan Xichen stood up.

"Lan Huan!" Lan Qiren called out but Lan Xichen no longer had a smile on his face.

"Come on... I'M NOT A BARBIE DOLL YOU CAN SPLIT OPEN NAKED!" He glared at the elder.

"TELL ME! TELL ME HOW MUCH OF A BITCH YOU THOUGHT I WAS?!" He cackled loudly, sending shivers down to the spines of everyone.

"Infecting Everyone? Maybe I'm the problem here..." He looked down at his palms.

"All this time I was writing, leading and listening to the nagging of an undeveloped sperm cell!"

"H-How dare you speak to me that way?!" "YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT!"

The room turned darker. The anger that clouded Lan Xichen burnt flames brighter than hatred.

"I'm gonna regret this- I mean when did I ever not regret anything I do?" He laughed. "I mean if the shoe fits then go. I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch ass bitch I'll do it."

He let his hair down, taking a sword. "So... Family? Is this the Sect I'm supposed to lead if you're going to control me like a blow up sex doll?"

"Sorry Mister a Blow-up sex mattress that has plastic boobs can't guarantee satisfaction!" His eyes widened in a smile.

"It's not my fault I was only made to please you!"

He gathered his hair. "As much as possible, execute me now cause I want to get that death erection at least once in my life."

"Xichen-ge!" Wei Wuxian stood up, stopping his hands. Jin Zixuan and Nie Huaisang did so too. "You don't have to do this Xichen-ge!" Nie Huaisang pleaded.

"It's my problem!" Lan Xichen cried out. "I DID EVERYTHING! LIED AND PRETENDED! I WAS A HIGH ACHIEVER! A CONTROL FREAK AND A PERSON WHO WANTS TO RUN AWAY FROM RESPONSIBILITY I NEVER WANTED! IF ONLY MOTHER NEVER KILLED HER FIRST CHILD!"

Collective gasps spread around the ancestral hall. Lan Qiren gritted his teeth. "Who told you that?!"

Lan Xichen was surprised... So it was true. A smile spread on his face. "Oh... Is that why you locked her away from my father- Oh no wait no no no! A Donator?!"

"You do not speak of your father that way!" "Geez I won't be surprised if my Mother developed Stockholm Syndrome because of this."