45부

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji sat in a carriage with Wen Xu. The silence has never been awkward with just the three of them there, staring into each other's souls.

He just sat there, menacingly.

"Hello." Lan Wangji greeted.

"Hello, Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji, Second Jade of Gusu, Lan Er-Gongzi, off-spring of Lan Haozhi, Qingheng-Jun, Sect Leader of the Gusu Lan clan."

Wei Wuxian was choking on the tension in the air as he watched sweat-drops form on Lan Wangji's stoic face.

It looked like he was holding shit from bursting out of his ass.

Wen Xu sighed at the silence as tears drew from his eyes. "I can't do this anymore."

Wei Wuxian raised his brow, concerned for his brother. "Do what?"

"Life."

Wen Xu bit his lip in annoyance as he thought of going back to Qishan. Of course, he would have to deal with his father having mental breakdowns almost every hour.

He was nothing but a mess babying himself in the corner of the room. All that's left of Wen Ruohan would be his passion for eating noodles off the bat.

His stay in Gusu, even for a day, was enough to bring him fresh hair.

Pills weren't gonna make the cut for the Wen Ruohan effect.

"Lan Zhan, I'm sorry for dragging you along with me here." Wei Wuxian apologized for Wen Xu's sudden outburst.

"Mn." Lan Wangji hummed to say no. "It's okay. I've seen enough already."

Wen Xu looked out the window, his skin growing pale. "Everything is just a sock for everything... Pillow case? Sock. Our clothes? Sock. Pouches? Sock. Even we are just meat socks for our bones."

"Do you want me to play cleansing for him?"

"Please, just hit him in the head with your fucking guqin."

______________________________________

In another carriage with Jin Zixuan, Nie Huaisang and Lan Haozhi.

"Why the fuck are you in here with us?"

"Why not?" Lan Haozhi leaned on Nie Huaisang who tried pushing him off.

"Did I miss something or are you guys... a thing?"

"What are you talking about A-Xuan? As you can see, we are totally..." Nie Huaisang glared at Lan Haozhi.

"Has no one taught you to say please and thank you?" Lan Haozhi nudged Nie Huaisang.

"Please go away, thank you."

"You know that you want me~" Lan Haozhi stuck his tongue out, sliding his hand to hold Nie Huaisang's waist.

Jin Zixuan sat there, feeling the tension in the air, but his eyes refused to watch the scene. He simply... looked away.

"Go away, friendless bitch."

"Need happiness?"

"Need friends?"

Lan Haozhi's forehead veins popped out as he smiled at Nie Huaisang.

"This is one way of keeping a conversation going." Jin Zixuan chuckled nervously.

"Xuan, respectfully, shut up." Nie Huaisang massaged his temple, already tired enough of this Dilf next to him.

Lan Haozhi leaned on Nie Huaisang, resting his head on the younger one's shoulder.