36부

Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang were walking back to their quarters. Just before passing by a bush, Wei Wuxian gave it a side eye and turned to look at it.

"Why are you hiding there?" His eyes contorted to those dragon pupils he has, the Nie disciple shrieking as he jumped out the bush, running behind Nie Huaisang.

"Nie Er-Gongzi!" He cried out, clinging unto the man. "Nie Mingjue-shixiong is here! He's looking for you earlier, but then Jiang Gongzi came, so I hid in the bush. He went to your quarters and placed something on the door!"

Wei Wuxian raises his brow. "Jiang Wanyin? He's not supposed to know we're residing here in this area."

Nie Huaisang opened his fan as he hid his face. "The guts he has to shit on our door..."

Wei Wuxian laughed as he continued to walk to their quarters. "You should go to Ming-ge. He's going to make you practice the saber again, I bet."

Nie Huaisang groaned as he began to sniffle. Swinging a weapon so big was hard enough, but to get told the words- "Be a butcher, slaughter those pigs." -is so fucking cringe! Nie Mingjue makes it sound so normal since the Nie clan are descended from butchers, but they send a butt ton of supply to the underworld of dead bodies than butchered livestock!

Nie Bingwen wasn't any better. When he's the one training Nie Huaisang, he would say- "Pound that meat hard and good! Make it feel good for yourself, too!"😭

"Da-ge probably isn't here for me. He's been seeing Xichen Er-Ge- HE'S HERE FOR HIM!"

Wei Wuxian felt sweat form on his forehead as he bolted to the conference hall.

"Xian!"

"I'll be back!"

The conference hall was so far away from their quarters, but a little shape shifting won't do no harm.

With his dragon curse given by Wen Ruohan on his birthday as a child, he was able to morph into a tiny lizard. His clothes transformed into scales that meshed with his skin, quite painful that it caused him to bleed a little.

With his slithering, his speed was quite faster, but his body was too small. It was much bothersome that he looked like a snake with an empty belly since he was a Long, not an eastern wyvern looking fire spitter.

In the conference hall, Nie Mingjue slammed his saber on the table. "What do you mean Xichen isn't the heir anymore?! Where is he even?!"

Lan Qiren sighed as he glared at the Nie sect heir. "Xichen has broken the rules of Gusu. He is currently receiving punishment for his actions. As per his eviction from the position of sect heir... That is a unanimous decision of the clan."

"What rules could he have broken for his title to be removed?! Xichen isn't like that!" Nie Mingjue defended the boy.

"Almost half of the rules were broken by him, and your younger brother, Nie Huaisang, was involved with their rule breaking! Those Wens influenced them greatly!" He explained, his face angering more as he mentioned the Wens.

Nie Mingjue was, of course, mad at the fact that Nie Huaisang was involved in their bullshit. But if the bullshit was for fun and Lan Xichen was even involved, then it must've been for a good reason.

Seriously, Lans, what fucking killjoys.(`_'メ)

Wei Wuxian made it in time as he morphed back into his human self behind the pillar.

"Ming-ge! You're here, we received your letter. We were planning to head to Caiyi after this, right? We're only waiting for Xichen-ge, Sang-ge is already at the entrance."