31부

XueHua Ying sighed.

"Seriously, Young Master Lan. Your wounds should be hurting by now!"

"I know. You don't have to heal me if it's a bother-"

"You're my cousin, of course. A-Qing, how are Young Master Nie and Wei?"

Wen Qing sighed.

"These two are out cold like Young Master Jin."

"Uhm, Ying. How do you know Lady Wen?"

"Huh? Oh, she courted me the past two months."

"Hah?-"

"Ah! Don't bother butting into my life. There, you're all good. Just keep on adding paste on your burn scars until it all goes away."

"Thank you."

Wen Qing walked over to the smaller female.

"Come on, Ying, Grandmaster Qiren is waiting outside."

"Mn."

Lan Xichen sighed. Last night, Lan Xichen was cought unconsciously burning on the ground. Wei Wuxian and Jin Zixuan were found naked around a passed out Nie Huaisang.

"Lan Xichen!"

Lan Xichen inhaled and exhaled as he prepared himself.

"Yes, Shifu?"

"What have you done?! Is this the behavior of a Sect Heir?! A Lan?!"

Lan Qiren slammed his hand on the table.

"I'm sorry."

"No, your sorry can not fix your damage! You have harmed lives of your people!"

Lan Xichen kept his head low.

"Even Wangji can do a better job than you! I expected better from you!"

"You don't even expect shit in me!"

"Xichen?!"

"It's always Wangji here, Wangji there! I exist too!"

"Lan Xichen!"

"This is just a way to cope with what I have!"

"You're just like your father!"

"I don't even know who my father is!"

"Wangji could've done better than this!"

"You only took the opportunity to raise my brother because you can't touch me since my mother was still alive! If only mother was still alive, Wangji wouldn't have turned this way, my life wouldn't have turned this way if only you were the one to die and not her!-"

"LAN HUAN!"

A harsh slap unto the cheek of Lan Xichen, he held himself.

"Your mother was a stain in our family, and you will soon be too. You are Sect Heir, you wouldn't have been if you were not the son of my pathetic older brother."

"This family may look perfect on the outside but this home is a living shithole of hell!"

"You shut your mouth if you don't want to go through that again."

Lan Xichen wanted to retort back but a loud pang was heard from behind Lan Qiren. The body of that old man hit the ground, causing a loud thud.

"We heard everything."

Wen Chao spoke as he walked over to Xue Yang, who was setting the basin he used to hit Lan Qiren back in place. Wen Zhuilu and Wen Ning were dragging Lan Qirens' body.