The Boss

Toni's POV

My nerve endings tingled with pleasure as I writhed on the bed, hips gently bucking.

"Yes... yes!"

A gorgeous face rose from between my legs, lips kinked to the side in a knowing smile.

My eyes trailed with admiration from her full, pouty lips to her luscious curves and flawless skin.

I grasped at the satin sheets beneath me, a desperate attempt to anchor myself as another wave of ecstasy broke.

A hand entwined with mine, holding me steady.

"Don't... stop..."

She kissed her way up my chest, settling the length of their body against mine.

"I must admit, this interview isn't going quite how I expected." I panted.

She smirked before whispering in my ear,

"Are you ready to work hard for me, Toni?"

Grinning wickedly, I held her tightly before flipping us over, pinning her beneath me.

"Actually, I'm in charge of the bedroom."

I reached down and slipped my hand into her panties, finding her dripping wet already. I stroked her a few times, just enough to make her moan and leave her wanting more.

"Do you disagree?" I asked teasingly.

"Mmh.. I-"

I cut her short with a long passionate kiss as our legs tangled in the sheets.

Suddenly she sat up and pulled me until I was straddling her lap, her lips showering my chest with open-mouthed kisses.

"Ohhh..." I clung to her tightly.

Her hands trailed an electric path up my spine, then reached for the clasp of my bra.

"I don't think you need this anymore." Her raspy voice let out.

I gasped as my bra fell away and her lips grazed the bare skin of my breast, her tongue flicking out to tease the peak.

And just as the wave was about to break,

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I bolted upright in bed, gasping for air.

I frustratingly ran a hand through my disheveled hair.

"Fuck me."

The details of my dream quickly faded, but the physical effects still lingered.

My nerves quivered, skin sweaty, heart pounding.

Either I needed to get some, or I was more nervous about this job interview than I thought.

"Crap! The interview!"

I quickly grabbed my laptop, still opened on the biography of Cheryl Blossom; the CMO of Blossom Enterprises. One of the top biotech companies in the world.

Her headshot on the page caught my eye before-

"Did I just have a sex dream about her?!"

Okay.

Take a breath, Toni.

It's fine.

With a heavy sigh, I shoved the illicit thoughts out of my mind as I clicked on the job posting in another tab.

Live-In Nanny
Full-time position watching twin
seven-year-old boy and girl.

Benefits included
Negotiable salary