All The Way

Cheryl's finger scooped beneath my chin, gently lifting my gaze to hers. "Right now, all I care about is you."

My eyes scanned hers, but I saw nothing but conviction there. The practical part of my brain desperately shouted at me to pull away, that she's my boss, she's engaged, I should be mindful of the consequences.. but the rest of me craved to know if she felt the fire between us. To know if I was as irresistible to her as she was to me, consequences be damned.

"Cheryl..." I closed the gap, pressing my lips to hers.

I slid my tongue along her lips. She opened her mouth in reply, moaning my name. "Toni.." The sound shot through me. I moved against her desperately, my kisses hungry and pleading.

The balcony felt afire. My head lulled back as Cheryl trailed her lips down my neck. Her hands slid down my back until she pulled my hips flush against hers. I moaned, "Mmph."

She never kissed me like this before. Like she couldn't get enough of my body, my taste.. And I know I couldn't either. She trapped me between her soft curves and the railing, and there was nowhere else I'd rather be.

My pulse raced as her hands found the edge of my dress, sliding up just enough to stroke the soft skin of my inner thighs. Her voice thick, husky with need.. "Toni, I want you. If this isn't what you want, tell me to stop now."

I kissed a steamy path up to her ear, whispering. "What if I don't want you to stop?"

She let out a soft curse as she pulled back just far enough to meet my gaze. My breath caught as I took in her blazing eyes, the fire I saw there mirroring the heat coursing through my veins.

"Don't stop."

That was all it took. Cheryl's lips were on mine again in an instant, her arms pulling me into her warm embrace. I lifted my head, shifting the angle of the kiss, probing her mouth with my tongue and relishing her taste.

"God, you're perfect."

Cheryl's lips moved down my throat as I settled against the balcony railing, wrapping my legs around her hips.

"Tell me what you imagine when you touch yourself at night, Toni? Do you think of me?" She ground against me, my mind racing with all the possibilities. "You know I do."

Cheryl stroked her knuckles gently along my jaw.. then leaned closer to follow the same path with her lips. "Do you picture us being domestic in the kitchen? Me coming up behind you and kissing your neck while you finish up with dinner?"

She leaned in closer, her touch still featherlight. My eyes fluttered closed as she set the scene.

"Then laying you out on the table after we eat, spreading your legs so I can have dessert." Her fingers slipped under my dress, skirting up my thighs.

"Oh god.." I could barely focus on her words as her fingers continued to tease me, stroking my center through my panties.

"What about my dessert?" I smirked.

Cheryl stilled for a moment, leaning her head on my shoulder. "Do you.. think about tasting me?"

"No. I fantasize about it." I rasped out.

Without another word, Cheryl's fingers picked up speed, her lips finding mine again.

"I dreamed about this, before we met.. the night before the interview." I confessed.

She gasped. "About us?"

I slipped my hand under the top of her dress, teasing her nipple with my thumb. "This, right here."