A Firey Situation

"The shape of thy soul is.....
Inconclusive."

The whole room was silent in confusion.

"This person lacks any form of magic known to this whole, but they have a strong ability that makes up for it. A very powerful one." The Mirror stated with a tense face before relaxing it.

"At least it is in appropriate hands. If it were in the wrong ones, Twisted Wonderland would face a future of absolute ruin, chaos, and destruction."

Confusion and shock erupted in the room from what the mirror said.

"Destruction?!"

"What does that mean?"

"I actually don't want to know or find out..."

Whispers erupted around the room...

"In addition, they have a personality that can allows them to fit in all the Dorms at the same time, so I can't figure out which dorm to put them in." The Mirror finished as 7 certain figure watched on in confusion and bewilderment.

"Eh? What does that mean?"

"It means their personality is so unique the Mirror can't figure out which of our dorms they should go to."

"For the Mirror to be stumped like this...Interesting."

"How bothersome. Why were they selected if this would happen?"

"Things could be interesting this year..."

"If the Mirror can't decide, should we let them choose which dorm to stay in Riddle?"

"Well, none of the rules state anything about it, though the Mirror's choice is final, Kalim."

The next thing people knew Grim somehow broke out of his binds and after being refused by the Dark Mirror, he began causing chaos by setting the place on fire.

But Y/N activates her Duel Disk to summon some help. But in the process, her hood came off and people could see she was indeed a girl.

Y/N kept her mind focused on the battle.

"Gem Knight Iolite, your on! Attack Grim!"

A flash of light conjured the blue clad knight as he punched Grim to get his attention

"Argh! Why you!"

"Next, since I control an Earth Type monster, I can summon Mythic Water Dragon from my hand." Y/N said as a dragon composed of water emerged and floated above its master.

" Y/N said as a dragon composed of water emerged and floated above its master

"Water Dragon, hurry and douse out the flames!"

The dragon roared as he summoned rain to take out the flames.

"Finally, I activate Swords of Revealing Light!" Y/N said as the swords descended and surrounded Grim. The raccoon tried his ability only to find he can't use it.

"Hey! I can't use my fire magic!"

"Now to finish this. Mythic Water Dragon! Mystic Tidal Blast!"

The dragon roared again as it unleashed a torrent of water from its mouth, drenching Grim again, knocking him out.

"Whoa! Did you see that?!"

"She not only summoned a dragon and a knight, she commanded them!"

"Is that her power?"
Different students whispered in amazement.

With Grim knocked out and taken away when Y/N clarified that Grim was not hers, there was a new matter to deal with. Apparently, The Dark Mirror couldn't find her home, therefore, she could not leave.

Crowley decided to let her stay at the college, but since the Mirror cant decide a dorm for her, he'd have to decide, only for people to speak up.

----------
Cliffhanger, sorry.

I need to find how each dorm leader believes she should be in their dorm, and what they can do for them, and their hidden reasons.
Plz comment on this 🙏