Lunch Judgement

Hey there, Riddle! You look super cute today, too~♪" Cater said cheerfully.
"Hmph. Keep talking like that, Cater, and it will be off with your head, too." Riddle said as he looked at them about to reprimand Ace more.

"Ah, Come on now~ Please go easy on me~" Cater smiled.

"Ah!? This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the Opening Ceremony!" Grim said as hid behind Y/N.

"Miss Sakamoto. I apologize for the ruckus my juniors gave you. I heard about it from the headmaster...Still, you didn't have to go out of your way to help." Riddle spoke to Y/N in a softer tone which surprised the others.

"It's no problem for me. They were to be in my class. And some people say I have a bleeding heart, it's hard for me to ignore those in need. Is that against any of the Queen of Hearts rules?" Y/N asked tilting her head.

Riddle shook his head. "No, you were in the clear. "

"(whispering) Is this the same guy that put the collar on me?" Ace wondered.

Then Riddle looked over at Ace. "The Headmaster may have forgiven you, but the next time you break the rules, I won't let you off so easily."

"Um... By the way, Prefect... Is it possible for you to remove this collar?" Ace quietly said.

But...

" I was thinking of removing it once you've repented, but judging from what you said a while ago, it seems like you've yet to do so. I'll have you walk around like that for a while longer." Riddle said, making Y/N surprised.

"You don't have to worry. The 1st years' lessons are focused more on classroom learning rather than magic training. If you can't use magic, then something like yesterday's ruckus should be impossible. It's perfect, isn't it?" Riddle said smiling before frowning. "Now, if you're done eating, hurry and go to your next class. Rule #271 of the Queen of Hearts: "You must not spend more than 15 minutes sitting at the table after you've eaten." You know what happens when you break the rules, don't you?" He questions.

"(sighs) Another weird rule..." Ace muttered.

"Answer me with "Yes, Prefect!"" The red head ordered.

ACE/DEUCE: Yes, Prefect!

"Good." Riddle smiled.

"Now, now. I'll see them off, don't worry." Trey reassured his leader.

"Hmph. You're the Vice Prefect, so you better do your job properly." Riddle conceded.

For now.

Then Riddle looked away. "As stated by the Queen of Hearts' Rule #339, "After-meal lemon tea should have nothing more or less than 2 sugar cubes in it." In order to protect that rule, I shall need to buy more sugar cubes at the school store. I'll be taking my leave now. (whispering) Good grief, the sugarpot running out of sugar cubes is a capital crime..." Riddle said to himself as he walked off.

But then Y/N heard a dripping sound, which made her tense.

It felt.....malicious.

And apparently Whimsy felt it too, staring after Riddle.

"Man, that was scary...~" Cater breathed.

"He's really lookin' like a bad guy now, yanno?" Grim remarks

"Hey, that's very rude!" Decks said as Y/N heard two other Heartslabyul students.

HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT B: Did the Prefect leave...?
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT A: I completely forgot to follow Rule #186: "Never eat hamburg steak on Tuesdays." so I was wondering what he'd do if he found out...
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT B: (sighs) Giving us a bit of freedom won't hurt him, you know?

Y/N and Whimsy frowned at this.

Y/N half-listened to Trey explaining of Riddle's rise to a dorm leader and his unique magic. While being strict can be beneficial, restricting others to the point it harms them will only get them enemies. None of the Legendary Duelists were hailed for being tyrannical. They became leaders for their courage which is what a leader really needs. If Riddle doesn't realize that.....

Heartslabyul may gain a scary uprising. And they'll need a new dorm leader.

"Oh yeah, am I gonna be chased out again if I don't come back with a tart...?" Ace asked.

Cater nodded. "Pretty much~ That's what Rule #53 says, after all~ Oh, and since Riddle was looking forward to getting the first slice of that whole cake, he probably won't forgive you if you don't bring the same thing~"

"You said you want to get along, but you won't let me off that easily?!" Ace muttered.

Cater smiled. "This and that are different~"

"Still, isn't a whole tart a little bit expensive?" Deuce asked.

"Ugh... I don't have that much money though..." Ace groaned.

"Then why not make some~? Those tarts were all made by Trey here, y'know~?" Cater suggested.

"Really?" Y/N said impressed.

"You made all that Trey-senpai?! Amazing! It's better than what they sell here!" Ace said.

"Haha, thanks. I think I have most of the tools and ingredients here... But I won't simply offer you my services." Trey teased.

"Eh?! You're gonna ask us to pay you!?" Ace exclaimed.

"Haha, there's no way I can extort money from a junior, you know?
The next tart that Riddle wants to eat requires a lot of chestnuts. Would you mind gathering some for me?" Trey asked.

"It's troublesome either way...! So, how much do you need?" Ace asked.

" It's going to be used for the Unbirthday Party, so about two to three hundred will do."

DEUCE/GRIM: That much!?

"I'll have you help me with roasting them and peeling them." Trey explains.

"Can I go back home?" Grim asked as Whimsy grabbed his ear and pinched it.

Deuce agreed. "Me, too."

Ace shouted. "You traitors!"

" There, there~ Making them together and then eating them together will make it more delicious~!
It's that making memories thing~ It might help you start a cooking blog for all we know~" Cater suggested.

"Keep this a secret from the Prefect, but freshly made marron tart is the best. The only ones who can eat it as soon as it gets out of the oven are the ones who made it, you know?" Trey reminded them.

Grim perked at free food being mentioned. "Hey, you boys! Get your rear in gear! We're gonna go pick some chestnuts 'til we drop!"

"When it comes to food, you'll do anything, huh?" Whimsy muttered.

"Where can we get the chestnuts?"
Y/N asked.

Trey explains. "There are a lot of chestnut trees right by the forest behind the school's botanical garden."

"Alright! Then, let's gather in front of the greenhouse after school." Ace remarked.

"We can make the tart at Ramshackle, since the dorm is all fixed up. How about it?" Y/N suggested.

"Good idea. I'll see you then." Trey said.

Grim cheered. "Go, go~! We're goin' chestnut picking~!"

----------------
Plz comment!