Battle of the Rose Maze

Once again Y/N found herself in another dream. Only this time, it was in a court room where that girl Alice was being tested. But she had a brave face.

Dream Sequence – Queen of Hearts]

ALICE: I’ll give you a piece of my mind. What kind of a queen are you!?
You’re just a selfish and evil tyrant who does what she wants.
QUEEN OF HEARTS: What did you just say, girl?
CHESHIRE CAT: She called you a selfish tyrant~ ♪
QUEEN OF HEARTS: (screams) OFF WITH HER HEAD–!!!
CARD GUARDS: (cheering and shouting)
KING OF HEARTS: It’s the Queen’s orders! Off with her head~!

Only for Y/N see a man in a white and black checkered tux save Alice.

"W-who are you?" Alice asked.

"A friend." He said leading Alice to the door that lead her home.

"Joker!? Why you! Get those two! Off with their heads!" The Queen yelled as the card soldiers charged.

"Jabberwock, come forth!"  Joker commanded as the beast appeared and the card soldiers halted in fear.

"Aah! A jabberwock!" A ACE of Diamonds yelled.
"Ruuuuuun!" A Two of Spades said.

Even the Queen of Hearts was frightened by this beast.

Y/N told Alice to go, and Alice did not need to be told twice as Y/N turned to the Queen.

"You should be lucky that I don't like killing, but since you took Wonderland’s freedom with your tyranny, you need to be properly punished. Jabberwock! This castle, no. This mockery of royalty and abuse of power and politics! Burn it all down! Don't leave a single stone untouched!" The Joker ordered.

Card soldiers scattered in fear.

The Queen ran for her own life as her palace disintegrated by the Jabberwock's flames.........

As the castle faded away, Y/N found herself facing a kid with reddish brown and yellow hair done in an updo.

'The-the legendary Child of Freedom!' Y/N thought in surprise.

"Very few know of it, but yeah, the Queen of Hearts was eventually overthrown. When Alice told her off, it summoned Joker, the true ruler of Wonderland. The Queen used tyranny to keep Wonderland under her thumb and keep Joker asleep." He smiled before frowning. "Though you need to help another one. His heart will be consumed by darkness and his dorm's resentment will be at boiling point."

"That person.......that is Riddle, right?" Y/N asked.

Yuga nodded. "You know his situation.  Free him from his shackles. Don't let him end up like the Queen of Hearts did." He said before the dream fades away.

[Dream Sequence – Queen of Hearts – End]

'Riddle...' Y/N thought as she remembered the fated day.....

She looked at her cards.

Steeling her Grit, she had to be ready.

--------------
LOCATION: Heartslabyul Dorm – Rose Maze]

The news of what was going on spread around the Heartslabyul dorm like a wildfire.

HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT A: Hey, did you hear? Someone challenged Prefect Roseharts to a duel!
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT B: THE Prefect?! I can't imagine it. It'll probably be over in a flash.
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT C: But this is the first challenge he's ever gotten. Let's go watch~

---------------
"Acey and Deucey were guided by the Headmaster into challenging Riddle to a duel!? Are you serious?!" Cater asked Trey.

"I tried to stop them, though..." Trey sighed as they exchanged some words.