Revelations

LOCATION:Classroom]

"Hey! Where is Ruggie Bucchi?" Grim demanded with a frown.

"Yeah? Oh, it's you guys again...
No matter how much you beg, I'm not paying you back for that deluxe sandwich~" The hyena said.

"That's not it." Y/N said getting Ruggie's attention.

"Ruggie Bucchi. There's something we would like to ask you about the consecutive incidents regarding the injury of selected players." Riddle interjected.

Ruggie sniggered. "Oh...? That doesn't sound like a friendly accusation."

Cater then asked. "Won't you come with us for a bit~?"

The hyena sighed "I get it already! So please, don't hurt me or anything..."

Y/N began to think that this going too easy as they were going to the hallway so she kept a distance in case he tried anything on her.

"Now then...
I know that he won't easily confess, but it will be troublesome if we fell victim to his unique magic.
With my "Off with your head," I will–" Riddle said as he reached for his pen, but.....

"Oh, what's this~? Will you be okay using such strong magic without your magical pen, Riddle-kun~?" Ruggie teased

"Eh? H-huh...? My magical pen's not here...!" Riddle said shocked.

"Hey, Cater! Your pen's gone, too!" Whimsy exclaimed.

"No way? Really!?"

"Shishishi! You guys are spoiled rich kids through and through, huh~?
You're both so wide open! So vulnerable~" Ruggie laughed revealing he had them.

"Wha–!? When did he use his magic to get your magical pens!?" Grim exclaimed.

"I knew this was too easy..." Y/N frowned.

"Aw, come on~ I don't have to use magic to do something so simple!
And so, I feel like I'm gonna get jumped if I stay, so I'm gonna dash~!
Bye-bye~!" Ruggie said before he ran off.

"Hey, wait!! You thief!" Grim said as he rode on Y/N's shoulder as she took off.

Riddle yelled after Ruggie. "Wait! It's off with your head if you don't stop at once! Off with–"

"Wait a second, Riddle! You just recovered from Blot, so you shouldn't use magic much!" Cater warned his prefect.

Meanwhile Y/N had managed to catch Ruggie and demand the pens back once he was tackled by another Salamangreat monster.

"Whoa!
That really scared me for a sec...
I have to admit, you were able to cut me off a few times, despite being tired. But I know you know you don't have evidence on me. Though now, I'm probably gonna be told to keep a closer eye on you now.
Bye-bye~♪" The hyena laughed as he disappeared.

At that Ace and Deuce, who heard what happened found Y/N successful in getting the pens back.

"Damn, he pisses me off!" Ace shouted in anger.

"Prefect Rosehearts will have our heads now..." Deuce lamented.

"He just said "next time" didn't he?
Maybe he still has something up his sleeve?" Astral said as Y/N grasped the pens.

"It's obvious he's up to something big. But he doesn't strike me as a mastermind type. I think he's taking orders from someone." Y/N theorized.

"You're still playing detectives?" A familiar voice grunted.

It was Jack.

"Wha—You should've helped instead of just watching. Your dorm senpai's a total bad guy, y'know?" Ace said.