One's own Future

" Pardon us! Whoa, what an amazing shop... Crystal skulls, magical texts, and... wh-what sort of animal is this...?" Deuce asked as he looked around the strange shop.

"Wow, I never see stuff like this, even in my grandpa's antique store." Y/N smiled at the memories.

"Wah~ Can we really find some fresh cream here?" Grim wondered, Unknown to them a newcomer came behind them.

" Hey! Little lost lambs, what can I help you with? Welcome to Mr. S's Mystery Shop. What is it that you wish for today? A charm against cheating? An ancient king's mirror? Or maybe, some cursed tarot cards?"

" Wha-!? You startled me!" Grim said hiding behind Y/N.

Um... We would like to buy the things written on this note." Deuce said handing over the list.

"And I also want some canned tuna!" Grim exclaimed.

"No tuna!" Whimsy pulled his ear.

"What do we have here~? Fresh cream and eggs... Oh, my! What a pretty sweet line-up~ OK! I shall bring them out now." Sam smiled as he went to collect the items.

"Whoa... Will he really have some here?" Deuce wondered as Y/N looked around the place and the curios.

In 3 minutes, Sam returned with the items.

"Here, thank you for the wait. It is rather heavy, so are you sure you can carry them all? If you act now, I can throw in a special bag to carry all of those things for 30% off of its original price~!" Sam offered.

"What did you say? Hey, that sounds interesting~!"

"W-we'll have to decline! Let's go, Grim!" Deuce argued.

"Oh yeah, I forgot!" Y/N said getting Sam's attention.

"Crowley recommended me this place for a part-time job, if that is alright, I can start working tomorrow." Y/N offered.

"A part-time job? Have you worked at a shop before?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, my grandfather owns an antique store so I learned a thing or two from him." Y/N smiles.

"Well, how about this, you can come by tomorrow and show me what you can do, and we'll make it official. Then, I shall be waiting for your return, lost little lambs! Bye~!" Sam grinned.

[LOCATION: Main Street]

"That was a very amazing shop, in a way..." Deuce sighed.
"Y/N, the bag with the canned fruits is heavy, isn't it? I'll hold it for you. I'm experienced with carrying heavy loads."

"Not at all, I got used to shopping myself at a young age. Did you have experience with this?" Y/N asked.

Deuce smiled weakly. " Yeah, Mother always takes me with her during timed sales. She buys a lot, so I end up helping her with the bags. I'm the only man in the family, so I'm used to helping a lot with hard labor. Ah, I'm sorry... I keep talking about myself."