Class and Lunch Trouble

As Y/N and the other students were waiting for class to start, she looked over the book for medical herbs, which were very similar to some of her spell cards.

Then she heard a new person come in.

'Why do I get S&M vibes from this guy?' Y/N wondered nervously

"So you are the new pups for me to mentor. My name is Divus Crewel. You shall refer to me as Master Crewel, if you please." He said.

'Called it.'

"Now, I shall have your tiny brains remember hundreds of names of medicinal herbs and poisonous plants. And mushrooms are a whole different topic. I'll have you remember them so that you don't accidentally poison yourself if you eat some when you go for a walk.
Dogs love to eat anything they see, after all. I don't want to see anyone getting a failing mark during the exam, so I shall be as strict as I can."

'Note to self: Arrange study sessions every day except Saturdays.' Y/N thought as the boys listened in confusion.

Crewel was impressed with Y/N as she already had some basic knowledge of plants used for the class.

"Well, I have a number of plant familiars so it's hard not to forget them." Y/N told Crewel as he nodded.

"If possible, I would like to see some of them at one point."

---------------
Next class was Magical History.

Y/N looked over her book and paused as the teacher came in.

" I am Trein, the professor in charge of Magical History. And this is my familiar, Lucius. I shall have you learn the history behind the magic that you are using now." Trein spoke in a sophisticated manner.
LUCIUS: (meows)
"I do not only grade by your reports, but also by how you behave in my classroom. I will not tolerate sleeping in class. Now then, please turn to page 5 of your textbooks.
This is related to the magic stone that was discovered inside the Dwarf Mines."

Then to the surprise of the class, Lucius leapt off of Trein's desk and walked to Y/N..........

And began to sleep on her lap.