Heartslabyul Epilogue 3

There is not much that could phase Azul Ashengrotto.

He did all he did to be the ideal image he wished to be.

Despite being called a greedy, conniving octopus, he vowed he would make his enemies bow down to his eventual omnipotence.

Then there came Y/N Sakamoto, who probably had more power than he could ever imagine.

Once he heard of her new Duel Monsters Club, he took the chance to learn about it.

Apparently Duel Monsters is more than just a game. It was like these beings obeyed her every command with their seemingly limitless powers.

And the powers they had were very diverse.

Then there was the matter of the Divine Cards she mentioned.

Could it be possible she has these 'Egyptian God Cards'? If so.......

"So these Number Monsters are each one of a kind?" A familiar voice asked, causing Azul to stop and hide as he saw Rosehearts, Spade, and Trappola walking with Sakamoto and Grim to their next classes.

"Yeah, they are too powerful for a normal person to handle. They can actually amplify individual wants and desires to the point they take over. It's similar to an overblot, but without the scary transformation. I'm in control because of a power I have that connects me deeply to Duel Monsters.  And that is considered rare as well. Either way, they also listen to Number 100: Numeron Dragon. He's the most powerful of the Number Monsters and he holds and protects the power of the Numeron Code."

"Numeron Code? What is that?"

"Well, if I have to simply put it...it is a powerful card that created reality and is said to decide the fate of all reality. It's also believed that those with enough power can use it to change realities as well." Y/N explained.

What.....?

"Whoa! That's kinda scary to think about!" Trappola exclaimed.

"Indeed. If such a card fell into the wrong hands......no, I don't want to think about it." Riddle shook his head.

As they passed by, none of them noticed Azul.

A card......that could change fate itself......it sounded too good to be true.

A card like that.........

Yes........

A card like that could finally give him what he desires!

Azul smirked dangerously as he left.

He has planning to do........
------------
Plz comment!