Officially new students

Sure enough, it was the strange creature Grim.

"How did you get back into the campus? And why did you want to be in the school so bad anyway?" Y/N asked.

"Heh! Getting into the campus is easy for someone like me. Plus, I'm destined to be the greatest magician ever! I waited for the Black Carriage to get me, but...anyway, the Dark Mirror does not know talent when it sees it!" Grim said as he looked around the dorm and notes the difference.

"Wait, wasn't this dorm supposed to be rundown and ratty?"

"Well, we've been fixing it." Y/N said gesturing to the Dragonmaids.

"Fgna! You have more of them?! I thought you had that water Dragon and that knight only!" Grim yelled.

"Nope. I actually have a lot of familiars. A lot of them are powerful." Y/N smiled as she checked over the kitchen. "Yup, things are working well. All that's left is the bedrooms. We can do a few tonight and the rest tomorrow." A new voice said.

"Hey, I'm not cleaning this place." Grim complained but then he noticed the new cat. "Who are you?"

"I'm Performapal Whim Witch, but Whimsy is easier to remember." The pink cat said.

"Well, if this dorm is to be lively again, it needs to be fixed." Y/N said looking at a bedroom.

Then she heard some voices.

"A visitor. We haven't had one in years.

Then a second voice. "Want to join us in the afterlife? There's no suffering when you're a ghost!"

"No thank you! No thank you!" Grim yelled in fright as he leapt to Y/N's arms for safety as he hid his head in her soft chest.

'How silly...'

'How cute...'

(Guess who thought what)

Before their eyes three ghosts in top hats and capes emerged from the darkness, circling around them like vultures with glee. There was a small and stout ghost, a larger chubby ghost, and the last was a skeletally thin ghost.

"Whoa! You guys look like you could pass as Duel Monsters!" Y/N said catching them off guard.

"Huh?"

"Oh sorry, I'm Y/N Sakamoto, this is Whimsy and Grim. I'm gonna be staying here from now on. I apologize if I intruded, but we were fixing this place. What are your names by the way?"

"Oh, I'm Louis." The short ghost said.

"Albert." The chubby ghost nodded.

"William." The skinny ghost said.

After the little interruption, Y/N and her Dragonmaids finished a few rooms and got Y/N her own room too.

"Ahh! This is much better!" Grim smiled although he felt hungry.

"I'm here with dinner!" Y/N turned to see Crowley with supper.

Then Crowley looked at the Dragonmaids and Whimsy in surprise. "Are these more of your familiars?"

"Yeah, they helped me fix the place. We only have a few bedrooms to work on, then the yard outside." Y/N said as Grim appeared.

"Yea! Food!"

"Wait, didn't I kick you out?!" Crowley squeaked, only for Y/N to stop him.

"While he may be rude, he actually wanted to attend this school. I can tell his fire is powerful, and if he trains right, he can be powerful. But it can be good for me too. I may have familars, but I lack the magic I need here. That's what I want to propose. I would like Grim and I to represent one student together here. I can do anything in class that requires more brainwork while Grim can do anything that involves actual magic. If you would like, we can decide it with a Duel. If I win, Grim stays. And I would like a part-time job on campus so I can at least pay for necessities. " Y/N said, Grim looking at the girl in shock that she was defending her, forgetting she did attack him with her familiars earlier.