Roses and Rules

After going past Main Street and entering the Hall of Mirrors, the group arrived at Heartslabyul.

 "Whoa~! This is super fancy! It’s completely different from our dorm! Though ours looks better now!" Grim exclaimed in amazement.

"I'd have to say, the roses look like they were well cared for. My plant familiars would love this place. Especially my rose familiars." Y/N smiled.

Then Whimsy heard someone talking.

" Oh, no. I gotta hurry and paint these roses red."

"Oh, someone’s over there." Whimsy pointed in the direction where she heard the voice. The group walked towards the voice to see a orangette with a red diamond on his cheek and green eyes. And on cue, he noticed the group too.

 "Whoa there~ If there are some left unpainted, it’s off with my head."

'Painting the roses? Like in the movie! But won't he be in trouble?' Y/N thought.

"Hm? Did you guys need something?" The orangette asked.

Ace asked. "What’re you doin’?"

"This? As you can see, I’m painting the roses red." The orangette explained.

"Eh!? Why do such a thing?" Deuce asked confused.

"If I had to guess it's a dorm tradition for Heartslabyul." Whimsy stated.

"Ding ding! The pink neko got it right!Hm~ Your reactions are so fresh it’s kinda cute~!" Then the orangette looked at the group a little closely.
"Now that I look at you closely, you boys are the freshies who almost wrecked the 10mil chandelier and caused a ruckus yesterday."

"I feel like they won’t let that chandelier thing go until we graduate…" Ace sighed with Deuce.

"And you’re the super sinful kid who stole the Prefect’s tart! I’m so lucky to meet the rumored freshies so early in the morning~♪ Hey, hey~! Let’s take a pic together! Yay~!" Cater suddenly fired off and took a selfie while pulling Y/N close to him, causing her chest to press against his side, making her embarrassed.

"Hey!" Whimsy said.

"Hey, can I upload this? I wanna put hashtags so tell me your names."

"I’m Deuce Spade."

"Ace."
"I’m Grim and that’s my-ow!" Grim said as Whimsy hit him on the head with her wand.

"I'm Y/N Sakamoto and the pink cat is Performapal Whim Witch, but Whimsy is her nickname." Y/N said.

"Alright, upload done~♪ Oh, I’m Cater Diamond by the way, a 3rd year. That makes me your senior~ Call me Cater-kun, okay? Cate’s fine, too~♡.
Heya, heya~". Cater introduced himself.

'What a fast talker...' Y/N thought.

"Oh, you’re the first female student and the new prefect for Ramshackle Dorm! I’m surprised you can live in a place like that~!
It’s so dark, and I feel like something’s gonna pop out~ I feel for ya..." Cater said sadly.

"This guy’s being pretty rude." Grim frowned.

Then Cater gained a surprised look.. "Oh, I shouldn’t be standing here and talking! The party’s the day after tomorrow. It’s off with my head if I’m late."

Then he looked at Y/N and her group, and gained an idea.

"Hey, hey, freshies~ Can you help me with painting the flowers?"

" Why’re you doing somethin’ so strange?" Ace asked.

"Well, won’t it be more photogenic if the roses were red for the party~?
I’m really busy because I’m also in charge of coloring the flamingos for the croquet match~" Cater explained.