Late Night Punishment

Later that night, as Y/N and Grim slept, as Whimsy went back to her card form, Y/N began having a strange dream.

She found herself in a garden, a rose maze to be presice.

And she saw cards, living cards! Painting white roses in a red color.

"Hurry and paint the roses red." One card said.
"If we don’t hurry, the flowers will wilt!" Another said.
"Hurry, hurry! There are still some that aren’t painted!" An Ace of Clubs said.

"Wait...Painting… the roses? Why is this familiar?" Y/N said.

Then she saw a girl coming by curious.

"Wait is that?..." Y/N wondered.

"Why are you painting the white roses red?" The girl asked making the cards stop and look at her.
"Huh?"
The Two of CLUBS answered her question. "Why, you ask? Well, to tell you the truth, we made a mistake and accidentally planted white roses."
The Ace of Clubs continues. "The Queen loves red, so if she sees white, then it’s off with our heads!"
" Goodness! Is that so?" The girl said in shock.
"Yes, it is. That’s exactly why we’re painting them red." The Three of Clubs nodded.

And the dream ended.

'Wait, I remember! That was from Alice in Wonderland! But why was I dreaming about that?' Y/N thought.

"............Someone will be in danger.....The Heart bound by too many restrictions will be cornered by his own people."

Huh?

Who was that?

[LOCATION: Ramshackle Dorm – Your Room]

Then Y/N heard the door knock.

"Mmmmgh... Hey, Y/N… Someone’s at the door…" Grim said as they heard the door, louder this time.
" What? Is it the Ghosts? They sure don’t know when to give up, yanno…" Grim said half asleep as Y/N got up, took Grim in her arms and walked to the Foyer.

[LOCATION: Ramshackle Dorm – Foyer]

"Hello, who is it?" Y/N asked as Whimsy appeared.

"It’s me, Ace… Can you let me in for a bit?"

"Ace? Why is he here at this hour…?" Grim asked only to be fully awaken when he saw a peculiar collar. "Geh! What’s with the collar?!?!"

Y/N and Whimsy noticed Grim was right.

Ace had a collar.

Riddle's collar.

"Geez! I’m never returning to Heartslabyul. I’m gonna be a member of this dorm from here on!" Ace shouted out of the blue.

Y/N, Whimsy and Grim were  flabbergasted. "WHAT~~~!?!?"

Y/N decided to change the subject a bit.

"Um, should we move over to the Lounge? I suppose you want to tell us what happened." Y/N said as she summoned Kitchen Dragonmaid and Parlor Dragonmaid.

"Whoa! Dragon maids are new." Ace said looking at them.

"Can you two prepare something in the Lounge? I have the feeling Ace is hungry." Y/N asked as the two maids nodded and flounced off to make a few late night snacks.

---------
Ace kept looking around the Lounge to comment how neatly it was fixed up. But he mostly did it to not look at Y/N who was in a very distracting nightgown and robes. Her ample chest was not helping either.

On top of that, Grim was comfortably sitting on Y/N's lap and leaning against her, making Ace try not to blush even more. Whimsy was eyeing Ace skeptically as she tell what he was doing.