A new Friend

It had been two weeks since the Unbirthday Party redo/Apology Party and things had calmed down. Y/N's new club is also gaining ground for new fans to learn about Duel Monsters.

But now Y/N, Grim and Whimsy were all asleep in The main bedroom.

However, Y/N was gaining a new strange dream.

"I can hear the sound of the wind."
Y/N said to herself as she sees herself at a huge rock formation.

"Wait, Pride Rock? This is from The Lion King!" Y/N said to herself as she sees Baby Simba being welcomed into the Circle of Life, as the dream ends.

Then she hears a new voice.

"Someone is in despair. He thinks he has no future. He's losing hope."

Then Y/N finds herself at a new dream. She sees a spiraling vortex, or a galaxy of vivid blues, pinks, and whites.

She sees a shining Silhouette who she can't identify. It dropped something into her hand.

And the dream ends.
--------------
Y/N wakes up before her alarm starts, and she sees she has something in her hand.

What is this?

Then, a flash of light comes from the strange key. Once it dies down,

Y/N found herself face to face with a strange being.

"Where....am I?" He looks around.

"Um, this is Twisted Wonderland. A whole nother world, but I'm not from this world either. I'm Y/N Sakamoto." Y/N introduces herself.

"....My name is Astral."

Then Grim's sleeptalking interrupts them.

"Boooommm!! And crash~~!! Nyanyaaaa~~!!"

"What is that? It's a most unusual being I've ever seen do far."

"That's Grim. I'm acting as a half a student with him." Y/N shrugged as Whimsy woke up.

As Whimsy introduced herself to Astral, Y/N goes to wake up Grim.

"Gunyaaa~ How’s that… D’ya finally know how strong Grim is…" Grim smiles in his sleep.

"Grim, time to wake up." Y/N nudges Grim.

"I defeated that tyrant Riddle~ Wha—Huh? Ramshackle Dorm?" Grim looks around only to be upset. "Oh, man, it was just a dream… I thought I could make Riddle my lackey now… How disappointing."

"That was a rough incident, true." Y/N said as Grim caught sight of Astral.

"Fgnyaa! Who are you?!" Grim shouted.

"My name is Astral. I was sent here to help Y/N, if I had to guess. But I have no clue what that mission is myself." He said crossing his arms.

"Help?"

"Well, I'm sure we can find the answers in good time. Um, if you don't mind me asking Astral, were you the Envoy that assisted the Child of Hope?" Y/N asked.

"Yes. I was. She had great determination to write her own future and defy fate. She even changed my world for the better. The last I saw her, she became a grandmother." Astral said with a sad smile as he thought of his late friend.

"Alright! No more gloomy talk. Let’s go to the school so we can learn more about being great magicians!" Grim cheered.

"You go to a magician's school?" Astral asked.

"I'll explain on the way." Y/N smiled as she went to get dressed in the bathroom, which Astral stays out.
----------------
Yep, I introduced Astral, our favorite yugioh alien!

And I plan to have everyone be able to see him and Astral be surprised by it!

How should the students and Crowley react to him? I need suggestions!

Plz comment!