All Hail the King

That night, Y/N had another dream. Only this time, the Pride Lands looked like a wasteland.

"I remember this." Y/N said as she saw Zazu in a cage and Scar just lazing around.

"Oh Zazu do lighten up." Scar said.

"Oh, I never had to do this for Mufasa..." Zazu said making Scar mad.

"What?! Never mention that name! I am the king!"

Then three hyenas came, and they don't look happy either.

"Boss! We've got a problem!" One hyena said.

"There's no food, no water! And the others are starving!" A female hyena complained.

"Ohh, I don't care, eat Zazu." Scar said annoyed making the hyenas frown.

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but things were better under Mufasa. Least there was food then." One hyena whispered.

But Scar heard it.

"Is that so? Get out of my sight!" Scar growled.

Y/N shook her head at this.

'He should have known better. With power comes responsibility. That rule applies to even a king. The fate of a kingdom rests on his shoulders. Did he even know that, or was he just focused on what he wanted more?'

Then the scene shifted to Pride Rock ablaze as Scar was exposed as the hyenas and lionesses clashed.

In the end, Scar was overthrown and he ended up being killed by the hyenas for trying to ditch them to save himself.

"Wait. If I had this dream, is another overblot gonna happen?" Y/N thought.

"Yeah. Because he doesn't have any hope." The voice said.

The person then reveals themselves.

"The Child of Hope!?" Y/N said.

"Yup. Anyway, you gotta help that lion guy. He'll fall to darkness. Use Utopia against him! Oh, and tell Astral I said hi!" The Child of Hope said as the dream faded.

--------------

Y/N woke up and she looked out the window.

If Leona was going to overblot, she had to stop it.

----------------------

[LOCATION: Side Street – Festival]

"So, this what a festival looks like these days..." Astral said.

 "Ah!! Look, Y/N! There're so many stalls selling food! Churros, fried cakes... And there's smoked chicken, too!" Grim said looking at all the tasty food, ignoring the gloomy appearance of the two boys with them.

" I wasn't chosen for the team in the end..." Ace sighed.

"Same here..." Deuce said.

"Hey, to be honest there's still next year, besides, we still have a mission, remember?" Y/N asked.

Deuce perked at that. "Y/N's right. Let's be alert.

"Yeah. Let's do our best on that, I guess." Ace remarked.

"What's a takoyaki? I wanna try some!" Grim said with some drool on his mouth.

"Later! Come on, let's go!" Whimsy said as they got into position.

------------------------------
LOCATION: Savanaclaw Dorm]

LEONA: It's almost time for the parade, isn't it?