Operation Surveillance

The group of ragtag students headed over to Pomefiore where the first likely target resided.

[LOCATION: Pomefiore Dorm – Lounge]

"Whoa. This place is super fancy. I could see my Lunalight or Gem Knights liking this place." Y/N said as the dorm reminded her of a fancy mansion.

" First up, we've got Pomefiore Dorm. After checking my info, I think we should pay the most attention to the 3rd year Rook Hunt. He has Golden bobbed hair and a hat as his trademarks." Cater stated.

Riddle added his input. "Rook-senpai is a very capable player from what I've heard. He also has a hobby of going into the forest to hunt as well."

" Oh... Is he the one sitting over there?" Grim pointed out.

"Uwah...! They all look like they're sparkling...!" Ace exclaimed.

"Too bright for me..." Whimsy frowned.

"Are humans capable of shining like that?" Astral asked himself.

Y/N could hear them in some conversation, mostly discussing the game and yet their own beauty at the same time.

ROOK: Non, non, little Epel. Holding the tea cup without your pinky sticking out is not elegant at all, dear.

EPEL: Ah, yes... I'm so sorry.

VIL: I'm so very concerned about what to do for our tournament make-up.

Aren't you curious about the new foundation from Felicite Cosmetics?

ROOK: Hahaha! Oh, lovely Vil, our Rois de Poisson!  Your brilliance is not determined simply by the quality of cosmetics, is it?

VIL: I know that, dear. However, we have to be prepared if we aim to rank higher, don't we?

ROOK: That initiative of yours, I like it! How truly marvelous!

Grim frowned "Hm... He totally doesn't look like he'd be strong though. If I were the culprit, I won't target him."

"Don't forget, never judge a book by its cover." Y/N reminded him.

"Then let's go check the others out~" Cater said as they left undetected.

[LOCATION: Courtyard]

"Next up's Octavinelle Dorm. The ones to pay attention to are those 2nd years, Jade and Floyd Leech. My info says that their strongest point is their coordinated playing. I've heard that anyone who plays against them are always at a loss." Cater pointed out to the two.

"Uwah...! They both have the same face." Grim said surprised.

"That's cause their twins, genius." Whimsy sighed.

"And uh... They're so tall that the students around them look super tiny..." Ace shook.

 "They look lanky, but those legs are probably no joke. I've had opponents like that before. That's a red flag that they hide great strength and are good runners." Y/N grimaced. 

"Should we keep an eye out for them, then? They look like they could be behind everything." Deuce suggested.

 "Hm... I doubt it. Besides, If I were the culprit, I'll go after them last. Those two are, well... I especially would not want to get too close to Floyd." Riddle shook his head.

"Ah~~~~~~ It's Little Goldfish~~~!"

"Uff...!! He saw me!" Riddle said. Right as he hid behind Y/N.

 "Little Goldfish, what are you doing here? Playing hide-and-seek? That sounds like fun~" Floyd said teasingly.

"F-Floyd, how many times have I told you not to call me by such weird nicknames." Riddle said frowning. 

"I mean, you're small and red, so obviously you're a goldfish~" Floyd said.

 "He seems like a strange guy." Grim muttered to Whimsy, but then Floyd directed his attention to them.

"Ah, it's a talking cat! Oh, and a floating pink kitty! You look interesting~ Hey, hey, can I hold and squish you~?" Floyd said with a mischivious smile making Grim and Whimsy uncomfortable.

"S-strangle us!?" " Stop it!" Whimsy and Grim yelled as they hid behind
Y/N.

"Oh, my. What is everyone from Heartslabyul doing gathered here?
Are you perhaps observing the enemy for the coming Magical Shift Tournament?" The other twin, Jade asked.

 "Um, we actually have a lot of reasons, so uh..." Cater trailed off nervously.

Jade then spoke, "We simply cannot let spies go, can we? Can we hear in detail the reasons why you were observing us?" Then he saw the h/C girl and the floating being with the group. "Oh! You are the new prefect; Y/N L/N. I don't think we had the chance to meet. I'm Jade Leech of Octavinelle." Jade said taking on of the girl's hands and giving it a kiss making her blush.

"And I'm Floyd Leech.~ What kind of familiar are you glowfish~~" Floyd said looking at Astral.

"This guy looks so zen, but his eyes are not laughing at all..." Ace shook.

"We're so sorry for the intrusion!" Cater said signaling that the group should retreat and run.

But the twins followed after them!

" Uwah, they're chasing after us!" Deuce exclaimed.

" Hey, wait up~" Floyd shouted.

" As if we'd wait just because you said so! Everybody, retreat!" Riddle ordered as the twins followed.

Thankfully, Y/N had summoned Blue Eyes White Dragon and Red Eyes Black Dragon to get them away.

"Ah, they ran away~" Floyd whined.

Jade just laughed. "Fufufu, what a fun game of tag that was.Oh, my. Floyd, it is about time we returned to help out with the Lounge. Let us play with them more next time."

"Okay~ Though. Those Dragons the new prefect summoned, they looked interesting. Should we tell Azul? He did tell us to keep an eye on her."

"All in good time." Jade smirked as the both laughed.

-----------------------------------
What do you think?

Oh, an idea popped in my mind.

What do you think the reactions of each member of the Great Seven would be at the monsters Y/N can summon? (EX: Fusions, Normal, Synchro, Xyz, Numbers, Egyptian God Cards, ect.?

Plz comment 🙏