Explanations of Blot

Finally Y/N and her friends arrived at Crowley's office.

"Pardon the intrusion, Headmaster." Deuce announced.

"We’re here." Ace said.

"Ah goo-AH! WHAT IS THAT FLOATING PERSON?!" Crowley yelled pointing at Astral.

"Oh right, Crowley, this is Astral. He's from space, but he'll be staying with me." Y/N explained.

"So.....he is an alien???" Crowley asked.

"That is what Ace and Deuce called me, so yes, I suppose." Astral confirmed.

"Anyway, the reason we are here." Y/N changed the topic.

Crowley then cleared his throat. "Ah, right. This matter concerns the incident that happened in Heartslabyul Dorm the other day, but I figured that I should thoroughly explain it to you. I figured that as fellow magicians, there is a need for you to be fully aware of the consequences that could happen."

"You mean, the Overblot, sir?" Deuce asked

Crowley nodded. "Indeed, that’s right."

"I’ve heard about it from my big bro before, but… I didn’t expect that that’d happen during Overblot." Ace frowned.

" It really was evil villain berserker mode, huh." Whimsy stated.

"Hey, what does “Blot” mean in the first place?" Grim asked.

Crowley nods at "Oh, that’s right. I have to explain starting with that for you four as well.
 Then, let me tell you. Oh, how kind of me~(clears throat) Blot is akin to “wasted material” that accompanies each magic use.
 Let’s take this for example. An automobile needs fuel in order to move, and at the same time it is used, smoke comes out from the exhaust pipe, correct?
 And for when magical energy is used, blot occurs at the same time… Would that be easier to understand in that sense?" Crowley stopped with a question.

"So blot is basically the exhaust of magic?" Y/N asked.

"Exactly. There have been present and older historical records of research being done about it, but it’s still largely a mystery. There is only one thing we are certain of. Blot can be highly toxic and once it is used too much, it can greatly harm one’s mind and body."

"Oh, yeah. I remember my granny telling me: “Don’t use your magic so willy-nilly if you don’t want to Blot!” or somethin’ like that. I didn't know it was that serious." Ace said.

"Such great powers go hand-in-hand with incomparable risks. Not even the greatest magicians have an unlimited supply of magical energy." Crowley added.

Grim panicked. "In other words, the more you use magic, the more it becomes bad for the body!?"

"No, not completely.
 Hm… I feel like it would be easier to understand if I showed you a demonstration rather than just explain using words." Crowley said as he had an idea.
"Oh, ghosts! I have a little job for you!"

And three ghosts appeared.

GHOST A: Oh-ho, did you call for us, Headmaster?

"So these are the ghosts of this world? They are nothing like I imagined." Astral said to himself.

"Eh? Wha—What’s going on?" Ace asked.

"Please help me teach these young ones a small lesson." Crowley said.

"EH!?"

GHOST B: We got it. Should we show ‘em how it’s done, Sir?

"Come, boys. Ready your magical pens. Headmaster’s special lesson is far from over~ Oh, and Y/N you can't use your Duel Disk." Crowley said.