not so annoying

junior wheeler x fem!reader

no chucky au, but Jake's dad still dies. 

If there was anybody that annoyed you so fucking much it would be your best friend, Jake's cousin, Junior.  He was so spoiled, cocky, and rude to Jake, his own cousin. and you, too. The hatred was mutual. Things got weird when Jake's Dad died, because now you would see him more.

"Y/n, please, we should hang out at his place for once, I have to live with him, Jake said. "Fine, i just don't want to start anything, You told him.  "Y/N, if you avoid him, it will get worse, Jake said. "Believe it or not, i don't like him very much either."

The two of you were in the hallway, sometimes, the two of you skipped, but it was only occasionally, your mother and father hated when you skipped, of course.  "Fine Jake, we can hang out at your house, You reply. "Only because my parents are embarrassing."

Jake chuckled, then sighed. "Look who is here." Junior approached the both of you, being caught was something you were not really good at. You never got caught skipping. "Wow Y/N, didn't think you had it in you, He said.

You frowned. "What do you want, Junior? Bully Jake again?" He shook his head. "I actually came to apologize." You and Jake stared at each other in confusion, shock too. 

"Y/n, i wanted to say i'm sorry for being so rude to you. You too, Jake. Can you forgive me?" 

You sighed. "Why did you apologize?" He pulled you aside, then kissed your lips, you kissed back. 

"You're not so annoying, after all."