chucky's back[2]

spoiler warning! for those who have not seen season 2 or even 1. I would recommend watching first.

technically junior wheeler x gn!reader-?

You disliked this school. Sure, Religion could be cool. But this was insane, crazy. Half of the things Father Bryce claimed were real probably weren't. You blamed your crazy family. Your mother and father bofh met at a catholic school, surprisingly, they were once non religious. Fhis school messed them up, clearly.

"And they say this place isn't hell, You mumbled, while being in the library, the only decent place here. Lexy chuckled, reading some book. You were bored out of your mind. You raised your hand, dismissing yourself.

You were one of the good kids here, according to him. You were risking everything right now, for Junior. If he was living, if he did survive. Surely, He would've called you by now? Few days had gone by since Sister Elizabeth died, from Chucky, You were positive.

In his office, were your phones. You sighed, you did have his keys. If people saw you, you were grabbing something for Father Bryce. "Phones, where did he hide them? You muttered, before finding them.

You found yours, seeing multiple missed phone calls and messages from Junior. Perhaps, You could speak with him right now. This could be why Chucky never harmed you, and spared you. Junior ordered him.

Still, he was on Chucky's side, even before his so-called demise. You were conflicted, responding with simple hellos, or, asking him things. He responded, of course. You hoped he could free you from here.

One way or another.