stoner boy

Disclaimer: This imagine is based purely off of my interpretation based off the trailer of Season 3 of Chucky and episodes released. And Spoilers-ish ahead, so you've been warned. I'm giving you guys what you want:)

YOUR POV

"Chucky's in Washington? What the fuck? I exclaimed. "Well, the number is for the Government and, it explains why we haven't seen him in Hackensack, Devon said.

"Oh god, that means more people are in danger, I said. "Yeah, so we have to go and stop him, Lexy said. Jake points out a logical explanation, "How can we even get there? Miss Fairchild definitely wouldn't."

"I'm not sure but that's the best idea, Lexy said."We want this doll done for good, right?" We all nodded. "Of course we do, I say.

"Then let's go to Washington."

- -

Okay, I hated the chucky bitch more than anyone, but was Washington really the best answer we've got? What if he wanted us to go? That's what was in my mind, too much questions.

"I think I know how we can get to Washington, Lexy said, showing a photo of a guy that looked like a fuck boy."Grant Collins. President's Son."

"And how will we get in through him exactly? I asks. "He's cute, Devon and Jake agree. I guess he was, but I had other things to worry about.

"We you know, get close to him, Lexy explained."It's the only idea we've got. So trust me okay?"  I nod."I trust you, Lexy. I'm just worried this will blow over through Chucky. He ruins everything."

"We won't let him ruin it this time, Lexy insists. "Oh my gosh, Chucky's in Washington! Miss Fairchild said, showing us the photo."I'm guessing I'm late to the party."

"Yeah, and we have to stop him, Jake said. "Absolutely Not, She replied."It's too dangerous. What if he kills you four?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Fairchild, but we've dealt with him before, I explain."It's our responsibility to stop him. Nobody else will."

"It's not your responsibility! She insisted. "End of story, you're not going." I sigh. "With all due respect, Miss Fairchild, We know how we can get rid of him, for good, righf guys?" They nodded. I see her expression.

She looks like she is considering it.

My whole life, i was always quite persuasive. I god my way quite often. Not like in the entitled spoiled way, but helping others too. We end up convincing her on going. However, we needed some sort of plan.

timeskip

"Why me? I whined." Jake shrugged. "Everyone knows you're very convincing. Charming even. If anybody could, you could." Lexy shrugged. "Sorry, Y/n. He's not wrong. But i think i could help." I sigh, giving it."Fine. But only if you help me, Lex."

We end up doing really good. I was hoping he would respond. But i think we stood out. So, we might have some shot. He responded, and we would be meeting up. Lexy was more charming than i was, so i was surprised she wasn't suggested.

Jake and Devon cheered me on. We would be going. I wonder what my mom and dad would think, if chucky didn't fucking murder my family. Even my older brother. I miss him so much. I wish we were more close before he died.

But nope, Chucky ruined my whole life. I wanted that motherfucker gone for good. "What did he say? Devon asks.

""Come to Balzac's coffee shop at Dupont Circle, 3:00 pm."

"That's what he said? Devon asks. "Mhm, are you ready to beat the living hell out of chucky? I asks. "Definitely, Lexy replied.

____________________________________________________________

"Yep, that's him, Lexy said. "Okay, remember, guys, this hangout is key to getting to Chucky, so don't say anything about Chucky, I remind everyone.

"Fine by me."

"I hate how much breath we waste on that asshоle, Lexy scoffed. "I agree, I say, fidgeting nervously. I was more angry than sad.

"Okay, so great Grant topics include television, viral videos, Grant, and girls, aka Y/N, Devon said. I laughed, then frowned. It wasn't that funny.

"Well, what are we waiting for? I ask."Cone on." We step out of the car, and Miss Fairchild said."Okay, listen, I will be right outside if anything goes sideways, And in the event it goes really sideways, we're going to meet back at home base... Watergate Hotel, room 1105. Here's 20 bucks. Be safe."

I promise her, "We will be." Miss Fairchild smiled. I didn't feel like disappointing anybody else. We go up to the Cafe and someone stops us.

"Sorry, we're closed, A man said, then I see who I think was Grant come by. "Y/N, He grinned."How are you? Thanks for coming."

"Good, and It's really great to see you, I said. He nodded."Yeah, for sure." "Oh, I'm Grant, He introduced; shaking Devon's hand.

"Devon."

The man stepped in, when Grant said,"They're with me. They're just my friends. Calm down, okay? Here they are, IRL."

"Yeah, it feels surreal, I laugh, a smile forming on my face. He seemed reallt nice, though, smelt slightly of weed.

I didn't think much of that fact. And neither did anyone else, apparently. "I didn't know what you guys wanted, so I figured, why not get it all? Grant chuckled."Cause I can."

"I mean, if you can, what's stopping you? I tease. "Right, He agreed."So... you guys ever been to D. C. before? It's, like, the best city in the world." I shake my head.

"First time."

"Same."

Jake said,"I mean, we're all Jersey born and raised, So... Hackensack strong." We all laugh. "Living in Hackensack must feel so... real, Grant said."Must be so amped to be here. So glad I saw your vid, N/N."

I giggle, that was weird coming from my mouth but whatever, it would make me feel more convincing. Though, I felt bad for why we befriended him.

"I get so many tags a day, it's hard for any of them to stand out, you know, Grant said. "I bet, I said. I already feel guilt for basically using him to get to Chucky.

But I don't want him to die by Chucky, either.

"Oh, um, I'm assuming you boys have TikTok, Grant said. Devon piped in,"Um, yeah, actually, I'm a fan of, uh, Conspiratorial Tory."

I held my smile on my face, even through I just wanted to fall apart and not exist anymore.