escape[2]

part 2!

f/c= favorite color

WARNING! yandere behavior, obsessive behavior, stalking, kidnapping, drugging, and possessiveness.

The one thing that kept you going while you were held hostage by Charles was reading, which was what you were doing now. Tonight was cold so you opened your window for some fresh air. Now you were in your F/C nightgown and reading with your lamp on.

You felt so free, and knew Charles wouldn't come back for you, he hadn't yet and it had been three months since then, so you felt confident enough that he had given up. "y/n, can we come in? M/n and D/n said.

"Come in Mom and Dad!"

Your parents entered your room. "I'm so glad you're back home, M/n smiled. "Even though it has been three months." You smiled. "Me too." D/N kissed your forehead. "We love you, a lot." "I love you too, You replied.

They turned your lamp off and you closed your book, snuggling under your covers as you fell asleep. At around 1 AM, You heard someone coming in through your window, making you panic.

Was it Charles?

You woke up to see Charles, he didn't look happy at all, and had something in his hands, but you couldn't see much in the dark. "Please! leave me alone! You begged. "I'm sorry y/n, you are mine, and only mine, He spat. "I have to do this!"

"No, you don't, i swear i won't tell anyone! You pleaded, tears coming down your face."I-I won't tell a soul!" He gripped your shoulders. "All you have to do is cooperate, and i won't have to result in violence."

You gulped, and getting out of your bed, standing in front of him. He hovered over you, making him even more intimidating. You kept crying, it was too much for you. Charles looked angelic, but he was far from innocent.

Suddenly, you felt pain in your neck, and everything went black.

____________________________________________________________

When you woke up, you realized you were still in your nightgown, and instead of being free, you had been roughly tied up to a chair. You gulped. "Someone help me! Please! I'm begging you!" "Nobody's going to save you, Y/N, Charles laughed.

He was your age, yet a total psychopath.

You whimpered, and that totally shocked you. But the fear came out of you, making you weak and vulnerable, which was Charles wanted. "Don't worry y/n, Charles said. "I'm going to take good care of you."

He was now in your face, and cupped your face, making you take deep breaths, You were just going to have to give in, because you knew that you would have to stay here forever...

And you had no other option.