i love you so much

jake wheeler x ftm!reader

i apologize for not doing much of these, considering i want to be as accurate as possible and write a ftm!reader properly yk?

First part of this imagine is the past/flashback moment btw<3

You had known you were a boy for a long time, but your family was homophobic and transphobic, they always had mean comments to say. But little did they know, you, your parents' only child and precious little girl, was not a girl at all.

"Y/n, you should tell them, Your best friend Cara said. "I don't know, You reply. "Should i tell Jake too?" "Of course, Cara said. "If you want to, but hiding the truth only will make it worse. And i promise you, Jake would be supportive of you."

You had been best friends with Jake for a long time, your parents liked him until he came out as gay and wanted you to stop being his friend, but you refused. You still passed as a cis female, and for someone in the closet, You were glad.

"You're right, Cara. I'm going to tell him first, He'll support me."

You approached Jake and casually told him you were trans and gay, he was of course supportive, your life got at least a little better.

present time

 You managed to convince your parents to let you cut your hair(i know some of you don't have long hair, also you do not need to cut your hair to be trans) because you used the excuse of being afraid of getting lice.

Although, you still would either way.

You changed your style into what was more comfortable and use he/him pronouns, your life was socially good. "Y/n, hey! Jake approached you. "Can we talk?" You nodded. "We've been friends for a long time and I don't want to ruin our friendship, He began. "I just recently fell for you, Y/N. do you like me the same way?"

You smiled."I love you so much, Jake."