return of chucky(again)

no specific pairing, just felt like writing something in here. HOWEVER, I will be soon:) sorry for this short chapter!

YOUR POV

It hasn't felt like that long since Chucky first came back again. Well, I suppose he had a few times. But now it was a stable amount of time that he wasn't back.

In the past year or so, he'd not only kill my family but Jake's(well, his father and relatives), Lexy's and Devon's. It was so, tragic.

But luckily Miss Fairchild took us in after the events that happened recently. God, it didn't feel that long ago but time had passed.

"Anything on Caroline? I ask Lexy. "Not yet, She sighed."I couldn't believe she just left with her like that." "Well, she was easily manipulated she doesn't know what she's doing, I sigh. I was hoping that was the case and Caroline wasn't some psychotic little child.

"Whatever, I think a few people can help me, Lexy said."I just have to do more videos." "Lex, you've been doing those all day, I said."Take a break."

"(Y/N), I have to find her!"

I was an only child and didn't really understand the bond between Siblings. Well, I mean, be able to relate. But I knew she loved her sister and needed her back.

I nodded."I'll help you, Lexy. Whatever I can. I promise." I leave the room and get a notification.

Missed me?

I had a bad feeling. And that could mean only one thing. Chucky was back. I entered Jake's room."Guys, I think Chucky's back."

I was panicked. "Chucky called, Jake said. "He just said fuck you, Devon, Devon explained. "I also think this was from Chucky, I can help you find your sister."

Oh God.