new mother

yandere platonic! tiffany x gn!reader 

yes i write for the adults now, platonic only.  

!! SPOILER WARNING!!

"I miss you Mom, You sniffed, her grave in front of you. You loved your Dad, of course. Stepmother was nice, but would never compare to your bio Mom, M/n, who died. She was murdered. 

You hoped her killer would be caught. Her case ongoing.  "Y/N! Your Father said, hugging you." Why did you run off? We were so worried." You sighed."I... missed Mom." D/n frowned. Your stepmother, despite her doing her very best, could never be like M/n.

"We miss her too, Honey, D/n frowned." But running off?" "I'm sorry, You mumbled, getting in the car. Your family loved you, for sure, but surely they would've understood why you were here. D/n, mostly.

D/n seemed annoyed, maybe even angry. M/n seemed to be his past he hoped he could move on from, you? never. she was your mom. Your stepmother smiled. Her Name? Jennifer Tilly. Famous Actress and rich, still, you didn't like her. Well, You believed she was not Jennifer Tilly.

Mostly because of her voice.

 She spoke,"Y/n, I was very worried. Your father loves you. So do I." Her high pitched voice annoyed you, but Jennifer's voice was definitely not that high. You liked her movies. Plus, you've seen some of her interviews.

Yeah, you were suspicious enough for some digging.

Well, one day, You go very curious. Sneaking out was never your protocol. Technically, You weren't sneaking out. You were in your own home. However, when you heard someone yelling for help, you knew you needed to help.

You sigh, opening fhe door when your eyes widen. Seeing a doll yelling for help. "Yes! She spoke, her fingers on fhe bars. You come closer. "Please, help me! She begs. You recognized her voice. "Jennifer Tilly? You said. "But you're-"

"A doll? Long story. Before she comes, help! Please! I've been in here forever!"

You nodded, finding someway to help her. You successfully free her. "Now We should get me back in my own body, Jennifer grins. "So... who is in your body? You asked. She scoffed. "Tiffany Valentine."

"Okay, You reply, still slightly in shock. Though, You heard "Jennifer" come closer. "Quick, hide, you whisper, she finds somewhere. "Y/N? You in here? She asked, muffled by fhe door. "um, yes! you reply.

"Why would you be in... She begins, her eyes going on fhe empty cage. "Did you free HER? Tiffany yelled. You looked smug. "Yes I did, Tiffany." Tiffany calmed herself down. "Your father's sleeping. So we should be more quiet." Jennifer pops out.

"Stop pretending, You're not my stepmother! You insisted. With a crazed look in her eye, She grinned. "I'm your new Mother." then, everything went black.