don't tell anyone

junior wheeler x fem!reader 

[AGED UP TO 17, JUST THE CHARACTER NOT THE ACTOR!!]

B/N=Brother's name

WARNING! Infidelity, heavy makeouts, and underage drinking(obv don't drink so bare with me on that) 

This may sound similar to smut, which it is not, it's just heavy makeout session!

"Y/N, i have some great news."

Your best friend, Lexy greeted you enthuastically. "Shit! you scared me! You respond, startled since you didn't expect her presence. "Sorry, she replied, laughter afterwards. "but seriously, i've got good news."

You were even shocked Lexy wasn't holding hands with her boyfriend, Junior, they had been an item for about 3 years now, and you were really happy for them, of course though, sometimes being the third wheel was super annoying. 

"If it's about you losing your v-card to junior, i'm not listening, you said. "No, not that, Lexy said,"i mean...  my parents aren't going to be home this weekend! and they're taking caroline with!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, now that i'm 17 they say i'm responsible enough to be home alone for more than a day!"

"That's great! You said. "But why did you tell me this?" "I'm planning a party, she said. "the night my parents leave to be exact. Y/n, you are widely known at this school to party, so i'm of course inviting you."

"And you're my best friend, Lexy added. "Thanks, you smiled."Anyways, i would come for sure, if i wasn't grounded." "Y/n, you're grounded? Lexy asked. "Unfortunately, you respond. "i kind of got into trouble after well, punching my brother because he was being a dick."

Lexy laughed. "why don't you sneak out then? this will be an amazing party!" "you know what? fine, you sighed. She squealed. "Omg! This will be so fun, you won't regret it, Y/N/N!" Lexy hugged you then walked away, leaving you dumbfounded.

Lexy confused you sometimes.

"Hey Y/N, Junior said, approaching you. "Hey, you reply casually. "Why aren't you with Lexy? your girlfriend?" He sighed. "We got into a huge fight and now i'm trying to avoid her, at least for  little bit."

This was expected, recently, their relationship had been far from healthy, you could hear them arguing in the hallways. It was mainly Lexy being an extremely jealous girlfriend again. You wouldn't deny that junior was attractive and girls swooned over him. 

The only person she wasn't jealous of is you, because you were her best friend and trusted the fact that you weren't into Junior that way. "I'm sorry, You reply. "I know Lexy means well." "Usually does, Junior jokes."But this time, i confronted her about cheating on me with Oliver."

Oh god, you thought. Relationship advice, not my thing. "Well, why are you still with her then? You ask. "Because i don't have any proof, Junior sighed. "Well, see you at the party, y/n." You nod and wave at him.

____________________________________________________________

You sighed, you hoped that this would be a good idea. Your parents were downstairs watching television. They knew you were a good kid so they trusted you, unlike your older brother. B/N was only a year older than you, and was quite a rebellious person.

He had been in juvie a few times, but now B/N had changed for the better, because he just got older.  You snuck out of your home, and managed to walk to Lexy's home. It already looked like a wild party.

You wore an fashionable outfit, and Lexy greeted you. "Hi! She said. "I cannot believe you came, y/n, i thought you weren't going to do it." "Eh, i got bored, you responded casually, entering the house.

You immediately went up to the drinks, and got a mixture of vodka and coca cola, maybe later just full on alcohol, but for now, you were doing a mix. "Y/N, not doing full-on alcohol? Oliver joked.

"Not really, not yet anyways."

He chuckled, then walked away, now talking to Lexy. You felt bad for Junior. You accidentally bumped into someone while walking around. "I'm so sorry! You said, looking to see it was junior. 

"Don't worry, it's fine, Junior assured you."Hey, can we talk? privately?" You nodded, finishing your drink and getting another one. The two of you walked upstairs to Lexy's bedroom, and he closed the door.

You placed your drink down. "Okay, what did you need to talk about?" He sighed."I need help on breaking things off with Lexy." "Hm, i don't know how i can help... You started, before being pinned to the wall.

"This helps."

Your breathing became heavy as he pressed his lips on your neck, sucking hard and attempting to find your soft spot. "Junior... you have a girlfriend... my best friend... You whispered. "This feels so wrong."

"Does it, love? He asks, a cocky smirk on his face, finding your soft spot, and sucking hard. You knew he left hickeys, and you softly moaned as he roughly kissed you, deepening the kiss as the two of you began making out.

"don't tell anyone, got it?"

"i understand, junior. i won't."