only mine

yandere!lexy cross x fem!reader

WARNING! possessiveness, kidnapping, stalking, Stockholm syndrome, mentions of gore and blood, obsessive behavior, yandere behavior, bullying and make outs.

[AGED UP 16+]

REQUESTED:  YES         [NO]

"Why so blue, Y/n? Your bully, Lexy said teasingly. "Shut up, You spat. "I'm going through a lot right now!"

She jokingly frowned. "Aww, #emo hm?" You rolled your eyes and slammed your locker shut before walking away from her.

Lexy scoffed, she was going to have you, no matter what it took. She had waited way too long and now you were being an idiot?

Maybe it was because she was always rude to you. And it was. You disliked her but also loved her at the same time.

Lexy always got on your nerves, but you never knew why she bullied you specifically. As if you jinxed yourself, you managed to trip and fall thanks to lexy purposefully there. She began laughing hysterically.

"Okay, that is it, I am done with you, Lexy! You spat. "Just leave me alone!" She smirked." I'm afraid that won't be possible." "What? You hate my guts, You said. "Wouldn't it benefit you if we just leave each other alone?"

Lexy shook her head. "You never questioned why i picked on you, Y/n?" She sounded terrifying now, and in your fearful state, you shook your head slowly. She backed you into a wall, and nobody was around.

"I've always found you interesting, Y/n, a bit more than i should, Lexy laughed, making you want to leave or punch her in the face. She had been following you, no, stalking you, for a year, knowing your entire schedule by heart.

So, when she saw you at school, it had to have been the perfect chance to do her plan. You suddenly felt something hard and cold hit you, and everything went black.

____________________________________________________________

You woke up in pain, wondering where you were, certainly not at school anymore. "W-Where am i? You asked, noticing it was dark, and cold... you concluded it was a basement, and maybe it was. You were freezing cold, and you saw an familiar blonde enter your vision.

"This is your new home, She smiled. "No, i want go home, Lexy! You snapped. Lexy crossed her arms. "Sorry y/n, you are only mine now." You gulped, deciding that you had to stay, you had no choice.

t i m e s k i p

It had been 6 months since Lexy kidnapped you, and unfortunately, you had fallen in love with her, stockholm syndrome hit you hard, and now, you didn't want to leave. She even let you go upstairs in the mayor's home she lived in.

"y/n, i love you, she said, pampering you with kisses. you nod."I love you too, lexy." You kissed her, and she kissed back, deepening the kiss and began making out with you. 

This, was your life now, and you were glad it was..